Spanish Metal of ANY kind

Pudge7

Pudge is a horse.
Feb 10, 2007
Ocenside, California
Does anybody know of a metal band that is from a country where Spanish is the official language? The lyrics have to be in Spanish and the vocals have to be completely clean (as in no swear words). Singing style or even how good they are doesn't really matter.
This is a song I have to sing in front of an entire class so it can't say anything that terrible.
Or if you have any recommendations of any music sung in Spanish that is decent and clean I would really, really appreciate it.
Thanks guys.

hahaha, I was going to recommend Brujeria but about half their lyrics are swear words. I've heard of a band called Ankhara. They're from Spain and I don't remember hearing them sing anything offensive but I actually think they're a crap band.

I'm particularly interested in finding more spanish speaking bands since I'm a spic myself. Somebody please recommend something good.

You guys are awesome individuals.^^
I will most definately check these guys out, and in the meantime if anyone thinks of anything else you will be permanently put on my amazingly awesome individuals list.
PS I really REALLY dont care how crappy it is or even if its metal, it just has to be something you personally enjoy in Spanish. I trust pretty much anyone's music judgement on this forum since you at least all share good taste in metal.

"Acero Y Sangre" by Muro is probably my favourite spanish metal release, a lethal doze of power/speed metal. "Volumen Brutal" by Baro Rojo comes next... simply superbe heavy metal, spanish vocals in this one too.

Apparently there's another Holocausto from Colombia. Maybe he was talking about that one.
And now that I look in Metal Archives, there is also a Holocausto from Spain that plays "groove metal" and sings in Spanish. When Holocausto was mentioned, I assumed it was the Brazilian one, since they are by far the most well known band with that name.

Not metal but I just wanted to throw the Mars Volta out there. Francis the Mute was excellent. Creepy prog rockish type stuff.