Spanish metal?

Flood

\m/
Jul 3, 2003
Dallas
Anyone know of any good spanish metal band? They must sing/growl in spanish. I have to do a project in spanish class and I think it would be cool if I can freak out my mates w/ some Death Metal en español...

Flood said:
Anyone know of any good spanish metal band? They must sing/growl in spanish. I have to do a project in spanish class and I think it would be cool if I can freak out my mates w/ some Death Metal en español...

Asesino
Brujeria

yeah Brujeria sing in spanish,and you would not only freak out your classmates,you would freak out any white blonde north american person who listens to them.

Mago de Oz sing in spanish but they don't growl.

Brujeria.

Catchy, groove-oriented death metal. Spanish growls so over-the-top it'll have you on the floor in tears. Lyrics so blatantly anti-American, anti-White, misogynistic, and politically incorrect you'll mess your pants. And all with the razor-sharp finesse of Fear Factory, and not the noise of A.C.

Puya don't have growls per se, but the singer's voice can be semi-brutal at times. And they mix in rap, salsa, samba, and traditional hard rock solos. They do sing in English as well.

Best Spanish bands:

Haemorrage-Best Gore Death band ever. Best gorey cover art.

Avulsed-Most popular Spanish Metal band.

Mago De Oz

Tierra Santa

There's a few off the top of my head, Spanish Metal isn't my speciality though.

I think "Molestando Niños Muertos" (Molesting Dead Children) will be my track of choice for the presentation, simply because of the title!

On how I think of the band...they're OK, still need to give them more listens. Only have about 4 songs from them.