Speakers?

those will be fine, but the real question is what sound card do you have? On board was pretty bad, and unless your computer is new then you probably have on board sound.

best for the money is HAMMERFALL, they are so solid, I don't think they had to update their drivers for many years... which is just WEIRD, they are all about stability. never crashes, sounds great. of course you can spend a fortune on other sound cards like Apogee etc, but hammerfall is a real industry standard, and you can pick one up pretty cheap used. stable and very high quality. Actually, they're hard to find used because people hold onto them forever, and never sell them.

If you can't afford that get a MIDIMAN soundcard or M-Audio, although ANY Hammerfall is lightyears better than most of those, and I can't recommend those very enthusiastically. I'll rave about Hammerfall all day though...one of the best investments I ever made.

I would also go for a hammerfall card.This is what I have and I never regret buying them.Enjoy whatever you buy

Are you looking for a microphone for your computer to record your vocals? I was also looking for such speaker a couple of weeks ago. I needed incredibly clear sound, but my budget for this product wasn't big. I only know about microphones of famous brands, but this is really very expensive for me. In order not to spend money on buying a microphone of poor quality or not suitable for my purposes, I decided to find out more about inexpensive musical instruments on this site https://guitarsrating.com/ . I like that here I always find a step-by-step guide on choosing one or another product for my music and recommendations from professionals in musical equipment.

Last edited: