Speaking words DVD,pledge thread

This is really lame, I'll watch but will download it. Scott is pretty dumb, if he wants money he should be investing in the stock market. Gold and precious metals is hot hot hot. In the past week I laid out $20,000 in various mining companies. I'm certain this is a cheap and very easy way to 2x 3x or more my money

I'm going to the Annapolis show and meet n greet, and I'm all for buying the DVD, but I don't understand the pledge part. I'm thinking he's getting pointers from his fellow Jew Gene Simmons. I really don't see ANYONE paying 8 grand for his Guitar. I mean, I have 2 of his old guitars and I can't even get 2 grand for it.

I'm going to the Annapolis show and meet n greet, and I'm all for buying the DVD, but I don't understand the pledge part. I'm thinking he's getting pointers from his fellow Jew Gene Simmons. I really don't see ANYONE paying 8 grand for his Guitar. I mean, I have 2 of his old guitars with and I can't even get 2 grand for it.

LOL! Scott is a piece of work, isn't he? Always out there shilling for a buck.

Over 30 years worth of tour stories sounds pretty good to me!
I agree with SD I would definitely want to watch this. I just don't understand why or how it could cost so much to make it, a camcorder at wal-mart is full HD and would be perfect quality. Editing software is accessible to everyone now, our music video looked like MTV and was done by a friend with a camcorder! How much editing is required filming one guy standing on a stage? This kind of fan-funding is meant for unsigned broke artists trying to record not established musicians, I love Scott and Anthrax but no money from me.

Well well well, I found out where Scott got the idea to do these talking shows.

Its Meatloaf, he's been doing this a while here in Vegas. Scott's wife so happens to be Meatloaf's father :)

Well well well, I found out where Scott got the idea to do these talking shows.

Its Meatloaf, he's been doing this a while here in Vegas.)

Actually a promoter in england did a series of spoken word shows a couple years back featuring different rock stars, one of them happened to be Scott. He liked it and thought it was well received so he'sdoing it again.