Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Kim West, Utopia Import Records and DarkStar Records present -

Dimebag Memorial and 41st Birthday Show:

Aeturnus Dominion, MurderWorld, Head Hammer

Lansdowne Hotel, City Road, Sydney.

AUGUST 25.

Pantera/Damageplan tracks played all night, plus Dime merch and memorabilia on display and sale.

Free Entry.

Free gig...Sold!

Had lots of fun at the last one, especially after a few jugs of beer.

Hopefully this time I don't wake up in the Blue Mountains.

I'll most definantly be there Aeturnus Dominion & MurderWorld are awesome bands it's free and is at a kick arse pub = win. Don't worry Cryptor if you end up in the mountains you can crash at my joint for a bit haha

Well maybe not awesome but the last few times ive seen them, metalstock and at the empire. I have been able to easily watch their whole set without getting bored. I like them, I thought a lot of other people at metalstock did aswell

Had lots of fun at the last one, especially after a few jugs of beer.

Hopefully this time I don't wake up in the Blue Mountains.

Quick everyone, get some safety barriers around them sofas.

And lock up your daughters, too, in case this daring Lothario decides to use his timeless "whoops, I'm so sorry ma'am for spilling a jug of beer on your head, can I have your phone number" manoeuvre on them. Its a tricky move, that one, but devastatingly effective.

lol, i'll probably give this one a miss seeing as I'll have been home from London for like 3 days when it's on....

...Plus I don't think I need to embarrass myself at the Lansdowne again for a while ;)