Special Shows this weekend! Fri & Sat 4/9 & 4/10

That was the best Maidens show I've seen. Last time I saw them was in San Francisco last year. I was in town to see Opeth play 2 sets at the wiltern friday night, and I was lucky enough to catch all 3 sets by the Maidens on saturday.

My fave things at the show were rarities like Sun and Steel, Invaders & Women in Uniform; Courtney's Kreator shirt:headbang:; seeing Wee Man from Jackass in the audience, and best of all was seeing Heather again.

Heather I hope you come back as a fulltime member of the maidens, if you do I'll buy you one of those big-ass swap meet beers!:kickass:

it was quite the show must say! very interesting events and all! haha Probably the best swap i have ever played.. My body obviously did not want me to play but the show must go fucking on! haha Thanks to all those who were there for me when i was not feeling well during the first two sets! If it wasnt for Mark,Maleni, the crew and the rest of the girls in the band i dont think i would have been able to continue... it was bc of them that i was back in action for the 3rd set. <3 Im surrounded by the best people in the world. thank you guys/gals!:headbang:

up the irons!

Hope you are feeling better now!

Looked good fun from the pics I have seen......so ladies....again The UK? When?

Why doesn't Iron Maiden play setlists like this? WTF!

Because they don't have to.:mad:

The Ladies are young, talented, spirited, energetic, hungry, love their fans, and work their butts off to please and perform. There ain't much better!:kickass:

Because they don't have to.:mad:

The Ladies are young, talented, spirited, energetic, hungry, love their fans, and work their butts off to please and perform. There ain't much better!:kickass:

Aaaayyyfrigginmen! :kickass:

Also at the swap meet on Saturday, we got to see Derek's ideas for the new Maiden album cover on some custom t-shirts. Here's what the new album cover front and back should have looked like:

Abductionrev.jpg

Abductedrev.jpg

And just imagine them filled with the detail that Derek is know for...

Thanks for sharing Derek! :kickass:

Also at the swap meet on Saturday, we got to see Derek's ideas for the new Maiden album cover on some custom t-shirts. Here's what the new album cover front and back should have looked like:

Abductionrev.jpg

Abductedrev.jpg

And just imagine them filled with the detail that Derek is know for...

Thanks for sharing Derek! :kickass:

LOL....almost forgot to add those pics...

Speaking of those shirts... this is Derek's wife Kim, and myself...

kimandme.jpg

This one...Just me and Mark (Thanks for the "medicine" Doc! :lol: )...

markandme.jpg

it was quite the show must say! very interesting events and all! haha Probably the best swap i have ever played.. My body obviously did not want me to play but the show must go fucking on! haha Thanks to all those who were there for me when i was not feeling well during the first two sets! If it wasnt for Mark,Maleni, the crew and the rest of the girls in the band i dont think i would have been able to continue... it was bc of them that i was back in action for the 3rd set. <3 Im surrounded by the best people in the world. thank you guys/gals!:headbang:

up the irons!

Finally getting around to publicly acknowledging Court's die-hard dedication and talent! Even feeling like total caca, she came back and rocked as hard as ever and played fuckin great. And yeah, the rest of the band, crew, swap meet staff, and--most of all--THE AUDIENCE--were amazing through it all! :saint: So thank you one and all. :headbang: Yet another example of why I feel so goddamn lucky to be in this band!

And what fun and an honor it was to be joined by Satoru as well as Chris from Damage Inc! And then getting to meet Derek Riggs! I feel so spoiled. :p :D