Special treat!

I've been looking for this since the album came out. Thanks a lot, guys; it sounds great.

I LOVE this song... Having received it just before ProgPower X last year, it was so freakin' cool to hear it live Wed night... Along with the Toto, Europe and Bon Jovi... hehehe

Ah what a great night...

Wow...

This may be the most beautiful song I have ever heard in my life, and it's now my favorite song by CM. Thank you so much for this. I had not actually heard the original song, but upon comparing them now I can tell just how much the song has been perfected.

Michael's voice is amazing, perfect to me. This song brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it.

I really appreciate you guys putting stuff up like this. You all have something truly special. Your work is very powerful and moving and it's helping a lot of people out there such as myself. Unlike many bands out there, the music you guys create transcends the genre, it's simply the best.

I'm an American, 23 years old living in Tokyo. So far I've told a lot of Japanese metal fans about you guys and every single one has been truly shocked that such a band of high quality had existed without their knowing it.

You guys are what music, not just metal, is all about.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

-Wes