Spending sometime with Mr. Becker

This is great my friend! Thanks for sharing this with us.
And oh yeah, those t-shirt and hoodie rock! :headbang:

Cheers

If there ever was a #1 Jason Becker fan, I am it! (or at least VERY close)

Great news! It puts a smile on my face.

Some of the conversation i had with Jason was who are the good metal bands nowadays, So I mentioned lots of European bands and the top 2 american Bands being Symphony X and Nevermore. Apparently Jeff Loomis sent Jason his solo cd so that's how that conversation started. Next time I see him I have to bring him Nevermore and SX cd's.

You know I'm pretty sure Jason would love to hear from all of you, got this from the Charity site, his birthday is next month so send him a card!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Send Jason Becker a birthday card !
MI_00108_JB_bannerh2BA99B.gif

dear Jason Becker fans,
On July 22 Jason will celebrate his 39th birthday. Let us all show our love, care, support and appreciation for Jason by sending him a personal birthday card.
Send Jason whatever message you want to share; Jason will appreciate very much to hear from each and everyone of us !

You can send the card to the following address:
Jason Becker
P.O. Box 70513
Point Richmond, CA 94807
USA

We would not be a good Charity if we would not take this opportunity to ask for a donation to Jason. So please, if you can put a dollar or two in the envelope, that would be very appreciated, since Jason really needs our financial support to make sure he gets the appropriate care.
Also, please spread this request as much as you can, post bulletins, send it to your friends, re-post it again, just do whatever you can so Jason will have a birthday he will never forget !
Many thanks in advance !
All the best
Ron

I can't wait to her Jeff Loomis' solo album, but that is another discussion, heh!

I'll make sure I send him a card! Just another way of me supporting :)

What other current metal bands does he listen to?

I can't wait to her Jeff Loomis' solo album, but that is another discussion, heh!

I'll make sure I send him a card! Just another way of me supporting :)

What other current metal bands does he listen to?

Hey man if you just help to keep his spirits up, then you've done a great service!

As for music he's listening to, I saw his CD turntable and no metal really, he likes Beatles, Dylan, Hindu Mantras, and the new Greg Howe CD. But him and his dad were kind of surprised when I said Metal is still going strong in Europe and asia, and soon back to the USA.

rockman, you ROCK! Thanks so much for posting this information. (Perhaps we are somehow brothers... haha) I still recall first hearing Jason back in the late '80's in high school. A huge inspiration, and he continues to inspire in different ways.