"Spiralling Into Depression" video - FOUND!! :D

Damien, HailMetal.com is awesome. I've been on it for the past hour or so.... :)

I'll get all excited and be like "YUS!!!! so-and-so is coming to Australia!! \m/" and then I pause and remember, Damn. I'm in the USA.

lol. It's still really cool. I'm digging all the interviews.

Marleah said:
Damien, HailMetal.com is awesome. I've been on it for the past hour or so.... :)

I'll get all excited and be like "YUS!!!! so-and-so is coming to Australia!! \m/" and then I pause and remember, Damn. I'm in the USA.

lol. It's still really cool. I'm digging all the interviews.

hehe, thanks Marleah! much appreciated! :D

we also have a myspace profile www.myspace.com/hailmetaldotcom

come check it out if you like! :headbang:

You can also download the video from my web site. Click on the banner below and go to the Downloads section.

FWIW, I editted the video by taking out all of the other crap, leaving just the Spiralling Into Depression video. It reduced the size of the file to 10MB.

zmetallica said:
"yahoo pass/ID hacked into"
wow you too!

Yes, "me too". What happened in your case? To be honest with ya I think it was a snafu with Yahoo (notice how they rhyme?!?!? more than coincidence I am sure) because my old Yahoo ID was done up in capital letters back in 1999 when they still accepted that, and I know they have long since disallowed them. I remember trying to update my Yahoo profile years ago and it would never ever "show how long I was a member of" because of that, I think. It was very annoying. Always bugged me that I chose my Yahoo ID with 73 on the end of it when the ID without it (same name as I use on UM and mostly everywheres else) was still available, too.

Some random, useless information for ya. LOL.

Mark,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Into_Eternity/

ok can someone give me a link to the vid that DOESN'T bring me to some dead end site with nothing on it? just a straight forward link or mail it to me at quigfoas@yahoo.com, not everyone on heres a tech wiz, everytime i go to those links it brings me to some random place with nowhere to click it to download.

HEAVYMETALHEAD said:
Yes, "me too". What happened in your case?
well i don't know, i just know that someone i was talking to wanted some info. my passwords are reletively easy to guess, especially on such a thing as yahoo, but i've had it there for so long i don't remember any secret question or whatever bs they do. i'm sure i somehow gave the person the answer without knowing it just in casual conversation. they went ahead and took my account. i don't care much since i don't ever use it much other than to promote good music to people with shitty tastes.