Spirit of 66 - Belgium - 30/03/05

POM

New Metal Member
Mar 31, 2005
Liège (Belgium)
Hi

I promised to Ed yesterday so...here I am!

Was yesterday evening at Spirit of 66 ... 2 hours and 30 minutes of pleasure... :headbang:

Just seems like a private gig, with the few people being at Spirit (lot of people are going abroad for Eastern holiday :confused: ). It was a bit weird 'cose I always saw the Spirit crowded.

You guys played all the song I hoped to hear live :hotjump:
enchant_setlist_01.jpg
(just no "What to say", still emotionally difficult to sing for Ted)

It was GREAT, FAN-TA-STIC, so coooooooooool!

:worship: Ted for your "raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" ( :OMG: ) from "Pure" (I just love this song so much :oops: ). I trained in my car listening to the song, but never achieved to hold the note as long as you! :tickled:

Thanks again, and see you soon! :wave:

POM said:
It was GREAT, FAN-TA-STIC, so coooooooooool!

They all did a great job ! Superb musicianship, while still keeping a very relaxed mood ! I particularly appreciated the "jokes", like Ted stopping the resonance of Sean's crash cymbales or Sean's "heavy metal drummer faces/grimaces" (I am not sure of translation) to Doug when playing drums fills ! They evidently enjoy themselves on stage !

Paul

There's only one thing to say after this Belgian show : WOAW ! :headbang:

I discovered the band with "Break" in 1997 and since then I have waited to see them live in our small country...
Yesterday the waiting ended :D

You guys did a wonderfull job !!! The show was intense, emotional and it gave a perfect overview of your great discography.
Thank you so much for your communicative joy, your humour and your kindness after the show.

I felt so sorry because of the small audience - although we did some noise :loco: - but I hope it will not prevent you from coming back !
The Spirit of 66 is one of the hotest venue in Belgium for Prog' fans.

Ted, keep on singing like that ! It gives me the chill :worship:
Ed, your bass is louuuuuuud and you rock ! :headbang:
Doug, damn' you play fast ! :OMG:
Sean, superb drumming. :hotjump:
Bill, the piano on "Comatose" is a true wonder :oops:

Thank you so much and see ya soon !

Nicolas