VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
36451413_l.jpg

Michael

Dec 5, 2004 02:25 AM

I really love your guys band. From Chandler, Az. learned about Vehemence..well cant really remember Im heavy into the death metal scene, probably found yall on the internet somewere or another. anyhow got HTWTS and God was Created, love them both. took God was Created to Iraq with me (currently serving in the marines), and let me tell you, it scared the shit out of the Iraqi's. Anyhow, just wanted to say how much you guys fucking rock. Sadly I cant make your show on dec 10, I gotta be in the field for an 8 day op (stationed in s.cali). But Im gonna definantly catch you guys soon.

Many thanks, Mike Hormell

p.s-Need to restock them shirts, cant wait to get my hands on one, metal devestation, didnt have any when I went!

What do you think would be the music that scares them the most? I would go with something like Blut Aus Nord. The Forsaken songs " Human Prey " and " One more Kill " would fit pretty well too.

Those Iraqis must have heard Vehemence and must have been like, "no wonder those fucks took over our country, they listen to this crazy ass music"

That would be pretty trippy though... just slaying people left and right listening to some metal. I'd be throwing my grenades so when they blew, it would be where a nice grooving heavy riff started.

When i was in basic training for the Australian Infantry, they woke us up by blasting metal, one time it was metalica, another time it was slayer. I would have prefered you guys :headbang: . I remember they made us listen to 4 metal songs in a row, which was privilage at the time since all that shit isnt aloud, just before we have bayonet training. Dont remember the tracks just remember the bayonet training was fun. :p

Blasting some Emperor would be good to scare the cunts as well as some Vehemence.