Spirits Of The Dead: Norway retro rock.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
I know many will like this band in here, a great retro band: part 70's rock, part stoner, part folk from Norway with an extraordinary melodic clean voice.

They already have an album available at Amazon, CDUniverse and CDBaby as well as directly from the band in their MySpace site

http://www.myspace.com/spiritsofthedeadmusic

I just got nuts and ordered the album along with the Bone Shaker debut.

Maybe guitar sound is a little too raw but voice is amazing!!! Quite influenced by Robert Plant but excellent.

By the way, Wyvern. How is it cdbaby in terms of ordering? I saw some good stuff there but I don´t know if they order overseas, cost shipping...

By the way, Wyvern. How is it cdbaby in terms of ordering? I saw some good stuff there but I don´t know if they order overseas, cost shipping...

CDBaby never had failed me. They took credit card or PayPal and they ship usually 24-48 h after the order has been made. As for S&H overseas I don't know truly, I bought a couple of times and sent it to my address here in Cost Rica and everything went alright, but usually because of their cheap prices I ship to my address in Miami, FL and then the courier bring the CDs to my house (an extra $8.34 for 1-3 CDs weight to the S&H on USA).

Mmmm... I´m going to try ordering some stuff. There are a lot of worthy music on that webstore. Muchas gracias Wyvern :kickass:!

I hope it works alright for you. Start with PM74 band Final Stage, both the EP and the album :)

De nada hombre! :headbang:

I hope it works alright for you. Start with PM74 band Final Stage, both the EP and the album :)

De nada hombre! :headbang:

I bought the Final Stage album months ago via a spanish extreme metal label. I love "Drams of madness" and "Through the mirror", among others. Brandon (PM74) band rules!! :headbang: I´ll try the EP too.