SPL is back!!!

tex

Feb 19, 2006
A brand new season is upon us and, thankfully, Celtic managed to shake off the pre-season gloom that has has the Gers installed as runaway favourites for the flag this year!!!

Nice double for Magic and terrific start for Kenny Miller!!!

But Japan on Thursday? 3 days before a trip to Tynecastle?? WTF???

Any further thoughts how this years league will shape up????

Stormwatch said:
His name is Maciej, it's nothing like Magic and he certainly isn't a magic player so why the fuck did the tabloid rags dub him "Magic"? I don't get it. o_O

It wasn't our tabloid rags who dubbed him "Magic". He arrived with that nickname from his time with Wisla. Whe he was the teams top scorer for tfor consecutive seasons!!!!!!

BTW, he fucking is magic!!!!!

Just back from Motherwell, the Rangers fans were there usual vile selves with all their sectarian crap. Are UEFA listening?

If Scott knew the rubbish that comes out the majority of rangers fans' mouths, i don't think the guy who wrote the lyrics to Schism, H8red, Keep it In The Family etc would support them.

scottishthrax said:
Just back from Motherwell, the Rangers fans were there usual vile selves with all their sectarian crap. Are UEFA listening?

If Scott knew the rubbish that comes out the majority of rangers fans' mouths, i don't think the guy who wrote the lyrics to Schism, H8red, Keep it In The Family etc would support them.

Oh shut up FFS. You telling me Celtic fans don't sing the same vile nonsense? Come to that - ALL football fans sing abusive songs, so don't give me this shit about Rangers being worse than anyone else.

I can tell you for a fact, Celtic fans are much worse than Rangers fans when it comes to this. How do I know? Am I biased? Well, I was brought up a Catholic, and I've supported Rangers all my life despite that. So I can see both sides of the story and trust me, you'll never meet more bitter people than Celtic fans.
My best pal was a Celtic fan, he started two fights with me last year after games, until in the end I punched the fucker a few times and sorted it out. I did NOTHING wrong, and Celtic had WON the games! That's an indication of the people you're dealing with here.

Rangers fans are also scum in a lot of cases, and I should know as I was a moderator on probably the biggest Rangers forum around for a while. But tarring Rangers with this brush while ignoring other teams is just a fucking joke.

And you're clearly in a mood because your team got beat. Get it up ye. :headbang:

In my experience rangers fans are worse.What moron spits,throw bovril,pies etc on away supporters.

22 years in Larkhall means I don't have to trust you. You are as bad as each other. I will concede that the celtic support has been worse than rangers recently, but I suspect that has to do with Scott McDonald:lol:

The point of my thread was a serious one, with Scott's lyrics in the context of the narrow minds of a lot of the rangers support. If Mr. Ian was allegedly a celtic fan, I would have made the same point.

Keep it in the family.:headbang:

On a lighter note, rangers looked a much quicker, direct team without Ferguson, albeit against probably the slowest team in the league. it will be interesting to see how he fits in to the managers style of play.

Davros666 said:
Doesn't it get boring, just Rangers and Celtic every bloody season?

Hearts were second last season, so no it doesnt get boring. In fact, last season was more exciting than the one horse race that is the English Premiership these days even if my team was shit!

Scottishthrax I get what you're saying about Scott, but it's really unfair to tar the entire club and all it's players, staff and fans with the same brush. The majority of people connected with the club have no time for the bigots and, like I pointed out, all clubs in the world have elements of scum following them.

Unfortunately I missed Rangers opening game as I told the wife I'd take her for a day out in Millport before I realised the game was on Sunday! Doh! I'll have to be more careful in future. o_O

I was talking to a girl on the train this morning who was at the game (she is a rangers fan) and she said it was as bad as ever on sunday. I think only points deductions will sort this out. I do appreciate your point though that it is a minority, however sizable. The onus has to be on the majority to "police" the minority. It is exactly the same with ceptic and hearts, and of course numerous spanish and italian clubs

I'm sure UEFA could have a field day with the hearts support this sunday!!

Days out in Milport?? You need to check the fixture list more closely!!!:lol:

scottishthrax said:

Talk sense, we all know what Celtic fans sing about don't we.

Go the Old Bhoys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope Hearts can make it more interesting again this year rather the usual Gers Hoops monopoly on the SPL.

He gets his buckfast out,
He gets his blue nun too.
Ricksen is an alchy
And he loves the special brew.
He thinks he's hong kong fui
But he's just a lager lout
Ricksen is passing out out out.

Wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh Riksen is an alchy.
Oohh Ricksen is an alchy
Oh Ricksen is an alchy
Ricksen is passing out, out, out