Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Of course not! NEVER!

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • PLEASE, DON'T!

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
panzerfaust_88 said:
This poll is retarded. Personally, I think Katatonia should break up; Anders should concentrate on Diabolical Masquerade, and Jonas should concentrate on October Tide. Both projects are infinitely superior to the alternative rock that Katatonia spews out these days...

What the fuck are you saying? Please shut your big fucking mouth :yell:

panzerfaust_88 said:
This poll is retarded. Personally, I think Katatonia should break up; Anders should concentrate on Diabolical Masquerade, and Jonas should concentrate on October Tide. Both projects are infinitely superior to the alternative rock that Katatonia spews out these days...

Personaly, I think you need a good assfucking for saying stuff like that on the fucking Katatonia forum!

Ergol The Ineffable said:
Personaly, I think you need a good assfucking for saying stuff like that on the fucking Katatonia forum!
Why? It's certainly true, Katatonia have lost much of the magic they once possessed...

it's not "true" unless your god or something like that, it's just your VERY STUPID opinion, nothin more. and its not good for anything just to piss of people .. which you may enjoy but then go to fuckin hell. RETARD.

Dora said:
it's not "true" unless your god or something like that, it's just your VERY STUPID opinion, nothin more. and its not good for anything just to piss of people .. which you may enjoy but then go to fuckin hell. RETARD.

Wow, immaturity on a message board, what a surprise... I don't need to piss of anyone, I am merely expressing my opinion, and since I have been listening to underground music for over 10 years now I feel that my opinions are valid. If you don't like it, tough shit, go listen to you alternative rock albums with whiny vocals. And for the record, I liked both Discouraged Ones and Tonight's Descision, but I really feel like they have lost something with the last two albums, they are more accessable and alot of the melancholy feeling has left the music. Like I said, if you don't agree with me, it's your right, but for you to try to trivialize my opinion just because I don't agree with you is very childish, and something I would expect from a twelve year old.

if you "merely expressing your opinion", dont say words like "true" and such rather think about why all other people think the opposite. Are there many crazy people coming in the face of you on a highway? Wrong lane, man.

Dora said:
Are there many crazy people coming in the face of you on a highway? Wrong lane, man.

Yeah, to be a minority is to be wrong... :rolleyes:

On a related note: I hope they won't split up.

Dora said:
if you "merely expressing your opinion", dont say words like "true" and such rather think about why all other people think the opposite. Are there many crazy people coming in the face of you on a highway? Wrong lane, man.

I suppose, or you could take it as "in my opinion it is true" :Spin: And as for the reason so many people think the opposite, I have two words for you: St. Anger. That should tell you what I think of most people's ability to think for themselves...

it doesnt tell anything to me.. what did you mean?
(I guess thats the new title of metallica but they SUCK. I dont listen to them after Justice for all and knowing their opinion on copyright cases, I would even pay to people for not buying their bloody shit. :puke: )

Dora said:
it doesnt tell anything to me.. what did you mean?
(I guess thats the new title of metallica but they SUCK. I dont listen to them after Justice for all and knowing they opinion on copyright cases, I would even pay for people not to buy their bloody shit. :puke: )

I said it to mean that alot of times people will say that they like something just to follow the herd. Nothing to do with Metallica, really, just an analogy... Their new album is terrible, and yet millions of people say they love it.

I guess, you´ll give me the shit now, but I also have my own opinion and I agree with Panzerfaust (apart from the fact that I don´t like his nick...), Kata lost a lot of their matchless magic after BMD/SOD, so don´t think he´s the only one. And hey, we´re all grown up and this is not the Take That-Forum, so if they decide to split up - good luck. Please don´t wail like little girlies losing their favourite pet...

Moonshadow said:
this is not the Take That-Forum, so if they decide to split up - good luck

Hahahaha, nice one, your post made my day. What has happened to the metal scene eh? Life without Katatonia? boo fucking hoo kids! haha!

aaah dora i am new around but i can't help myself already :pPP i will put you to my buddy list. well what a democratic poll, i do have options, no? lol
off course i don't want them to split up off course...

dora i don't know if the nightmare has ended.. but i told you what duncan told me YESTERDAY. off course this says nothing, since dunc does not know the guys that much, but i still am afraid a bit..