• NOOOO!!! Fucking NOOOOOOO!!!!

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Of course not! NEVER!

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • PLEASE, DON'T!

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe he just read these forums too.. as an active member.. it doesnt mean anything..
Though things are still strange, at least we heard some real news from the site.

panzerfaust, why do you feel you have to constantly justify your opinions by saying "I've been listening to underground music for 10 years"? do you think it gives you an almighty ruling over what is said in response? You're either bull-shitting about being into the underground scene for that long or you're really insecure about you're opinions.

heh, look, nothing is definate yet, so don't worry
secondly, katatonia has made a lot of albums that I will always treasure, a split won't change that
thirdly, I never believe Jonas and Anders will split up, and some new members are never bad to bring a change, don't cling on to certainties in the present, but appreciate changes :)

Timothy said:
They already know. And I hope they do what they need to. The outcome is trivial. They don't live for us, they enriched our lives. And if a split is needed to enrich theirs, then so be it.

Shit! You said it the best man! You took the fukking words right out of my mouth! That's right KATATONIA!! You enriched our lives. I would be a different person if I never heard your music! You and My Dying Bride helped me a lot! And for this I am forever endebited to you! I hope you NEVER break up!