SRV

Oh, sorry, that came out wrong, I kinda respect him as the greatest guitarist ever but of course there is B.B. King and Albert King I think, so I didn't mean best, I barely listen to blues so ignore me, sorry.

At least you acknowledge the greatness that is the old true blues. The Kings were phenomenal. I personally enjoy the dark, nasty touch of old delta blues. I think it's what blues was meant to be (which is why I dislike the polished, refined playing style of SRV).

At least you acknowledge the greatness that is the old true blues. The Kings were phenomenal. I personally enjoy the dark, nasty touch of old delta blues. I think it's what blues was meant to be (which is why I dislike the polished, refined playing style of SRV).

There is so much falacy to this kind of thinking though. Thats as if to say newer metal isnt "true metal" because it doesnt sound like Priest or Maiden. Or new rock isnt "true rock" because it doesnt sound like Buddy Holley. So in this instance you want to pound on Stevie because he had superior dexterity and depth of mind.

The Kings were not phenomenal they were fun, enjoyable to listen too. If they were phenominal Pass must have been a real God. Kings rocked up swinging Born Under a Bad Sign was far from having a "dark" feel. BB was not that "dark" his music had a very upbeat happy feel. In fact they had alot of Chicago blues feel.

Kings is the FASTEST version of BUABS I have heard

Last edited by a moderator: