STABBING THE DRAMA

With this record Soilwork has managed to take a great, original sound that they created(natural born chaos) and make it boring and cliche.

The mighty have fallen, folks.

Actually... Soilwork didn't create anything new with NBC,
but it was a refreshing album after their heavy albums before that one...
NBC was great because it showed you the evolution Soilwork had with their own sound and music...
too bad they decided to go downhill and not up th hill.

ahh, but then again: all the great artists in the world do that.
they reach to the peak of their creativity, and they get boreed with themselves.

oh well.

soon enough we'll have another cookie cutter band that plays "swedish melo-death metal"

Okay, Soilwork's worst album is Stabbing The Drama, but it doesn't really sound anything as shitty as In Flames' last attempt at "music" they dubbed "Sountrack To YOur Escape." You have to agree Soilwork's new album is a lot better than In Flames' last piece of shit. I made the mistake of buying STYE and I cried because it was so horrible. I don't cry when listening to Soilwork's Stabbing The Drama, but it's not something I'd constantly keep spinnin' in my CD player. So, you shouldn't totally diss this new album, perhaps a little dissing is in order..but please...wait until In Flames' next record to flame an album of shit. (I hope to God they die.)

Nerve fucking rocks. I like it better than FNF , but as a hardcore soilwork and Inflames fan Im gonna say to the haters, EAT MY ASS. That is all. Oh yeah and everything sonata arctica releases is gold in my book. Misplaced Man is absolutely the most bad ass song. Right next to The CAGE. :headbang:Oh and KSE rocks live and nobody can change my mind. Ive meet the guys and they are hilarious.

Pyrus said:
HOLY SHIT I WAS TOTALLY THINKING THAT!

Yes. KSE is a marmot. The worst marmot ever.
I like KSE actually. :cry:

they're good for what they do.

Seasons_Of_Destruction said:
Okay, Soilwork's worst album is Stabbing The Drama, but it doesn't really sound anything as shitty as In Flames' last attempt at "music" they dubbed "Sountrack To YOur Escape." You have to agree Soilwork's new album is a lot better than In Flames' last piece of shit. I made the mistake of buying STYE and I cried because it was so horrible. I don't cry when listening to Soilwork's Stabbing The Drama, but it's not something I'd constantly keep spinnin' in my CD player. So, you shouldn't totally diss this new album, perhaps a little dissing is in order..but please...wait until In Flames' next record to flame an album of shit. (I hope to God they die.)

Bear in mind that you're making a comparision of horseshit to cow manure so it doesn't really mean all that much.

Dead_Lioness said:
Actually... Soilwork didn't create anything new with NBC,
but it was a refreshing album after their heavy albums before that one...
NBC was great because it showed you the evolution Soilwork had with their own sound and music...
too bad they decided to go downhill and not up th hill.

ahh, but then again: all the great artists in the world do that.
they reach to the peak of their creativity, and they get boreed with themselves.

oh well.

soon enough we'll have another cookie cutter band that plays "swedish melo-death metal"

you win this round, karen. but the war isnt over. ;)

In an honest opinion,

Soilwork sounds the same, all of it... I'm listening to Steelbath suicide or whatever now and the only difference I know between it and the newer stuff is the lack of clean vocals. So stop this moronic judgements.... It's the same freaking stuff but with more clean vocals, just as the new dark tranquillity is the same freaking stuff but with more techno.

Seasons_Of_Destruction said:
Soundtrack To Your Escape is the most excitingly anticipated IN FLAMES album to date. Another step ahead forward for IN FLAMES’ musical careers; Anders, Jesper, Björn, Peter and Daniel never deny their roots and once again create thrilling metal in the right balance of melodic death origins and modern aggression. The logical continuation after Reroute To Remain, Soundtrack To Your Escape is immense, extreme and mind-blowing. The way metal today is supposed to sound!

If advancement in the world of Melodic Death Metal had a special description, it certainly would be IN FLAMES the five Swedes outdid themselves once again. Great melodic hymns like the brilliant “The Quiet Place” or astonishingly hard and demanding neck breakers like “F(r)iend” make Soundtrack To Your Escape another essential album of the genre. You will not get around this hammer of a record; so don't even try to escape!

This is IN FLAMES – This is the future of metal!

The professionals disagree!
Your conformist opinions are butt.

The "professional" opinion about In Flames' "Soundtrack to Your Escape" is label sponsored hype and pop-solicitation made in regards to album sales not quality. In other words, what Karen said. ^