Stage-dive Heard Round the World

We need an additional forum here that is for Hall of Fame Threads!!!!

Bear said:
So backstage we were calling that the Chicken Bop, only how Glenn can do it LOL Hilarious!!!

Bear

:Smokin: Whatever Glenn was doing when he tore across the stage was the UGLIEST thing I have EVER seen!!!! :ill: I was jamming so hard to Cowboys From Hell, it caught me by suprise!!! That BETTER be on the DVD!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris :headbang:

Awesome shots.....glad someone got some, 'cause my camera was mis-aimed. (And I even had advance warning on it....)

I think I originally coined the "Stage Dive Heard 'Round the World" phrase. I expect royalties! :heh: (I think it was in Cheers'n'Jeers.....)

Pellaz said:
Awesome shots.....glad someone got some, 'cause my camera was mis-aimed. (And I even had advance warning on it....)

I think I originally coined the "Stage Dive Heard 'Round the World" phrase. I expect royalties! :heh: (I think it was in Cheers'n'Jeers.....)
Thanks! And I knew someone had already come up with that, which is why I "borrowed" it for the thread title :)

from the dispoable, all you can see is Glenn's legs and feet, thankfully he has some 'glow stuff' on his tennis shoes :lol:
7571-R1-26-11Aa.jpg