Stap Locks?

If you don't like the rattle grab a beer bottle with a rubber fitting, and use that like so:

_c514477_image_0.JPG

Schallers here, although I have a guitar that's outfitted with Dunlops. I've done some stupid rock star moves where I've hit the release button on the Dunlops with my knee and had the guitar almost fall to the ground as a result (I caught it.) Never have had a problem with the Schallers. I got the Dunlops for free, or I would have never installed them, but they're better than nothing.

I've never had an issue with my Dunlop strap locks and I've literally thrown my guitar around me during every one of my band's sets for the past few months.
The only time my guitar has even come off mid-spin is when I first started doing spins and my strap broke, not the strap lock surprisingly.
and my guitar went through a fence......:(
but somehow only ended up with a little dent at the very bottom of the guitar:)
haha
that's my life story

DiMarzio Cliplok straps for as long as I can remember on every guitar I have ever owned. Never once failed me, I use the original strap button screws too so no problems with drilling or anything like that. They don't make any noise when tracking either ;)

I've never had an issue with my Dunlop strap locks and I've literally thrown my guitar around me during every one of my band's sets for the past few months.
The only time my guitar has even come off mid-spin is when I first started doing spins and my strap broke, not the strap lock surprisingly.
and my guitar went through a fence......:(
but somehow only ended up with a little dent at the very bottom of the guitar:)
haha
that's my life story

1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super.jpg

:D Nah, I admire you for having the balls to pull off those spinning moves, I sure as hell don't! :yow:

DiMarzio Cliplocks. They rule. I also stopped using Schallers a few years back because they're so noisy. Some people think that the Cliplocks look somehow unsafe because of the plastic clips, but they are so sturdy that I can't imagine one breaking. There's also a metal clip version if you're afraid of dropping your guitar.

Had a pair of Dunlops once too, didn't really dig them.

I've always had issues with the top nut on the schallers coming loose and it falling apart, had it on 2 guitars now and both have come off even if i continually tighten it. Just lost confidence in it now.

hahahaha
I used to be scared shitless to do it!
You just have to commit once and after that it's nothing.
The real secret is to do it on a guitar hero controller first, to work out all the bugs and to get rid of any fears you may have.
hahaha

Haha :lol: I actually once did a guitar spin with a Guitar Hero controller! I was playing with my little sister and was showing off my "skillz" (I'm not actually that good in it, but certainly better than my sister), and decided to try spinning the guitar. The strap came loose halfway through the spin and it flew across the room and landed face down :lol: luckily nothing broke!