Star One stuff

Dan Swanö;9308223 said:
Nope. It never is :/ In Swedish the "a" in "Dan" is longer and deeper , more like the "da" in "darling"" and the closest I can think of for the lastname is Svanearth, minus the "th".

this clears up a lot

I've been listening to it since it dropped in.
excellent stuff. some very cachy choruses.

nice vocal work from all vocalists.

Funny to notice how Dan and Floor take the extremes while Damian and Russel make the "middle" full and complete each others voices.

the beginning of 24 hours gives me goosebumps, where Damian starts with his supersoft voice.

Dan, I nearly shit my pants when I heard the growls after as I desperately skipped to Human See, Human Do to hear the whole thing.

Was it your idea to growl? Arjen's idea? Agh, so many questions! It was such a mindfuck to hear you growl again! But it was definitely a good mindfuck! I'm impressed! Good to hear some fresh Dan recordings including what I thought to be the long-lost growls! O_O

:kickass::kickass: Looking forward to it. How many songs you have, Dan? And post-apocalyptic. This is a general principle which operates throughout the universe, the whole universe is moving toward the final status of everything, of course, kippleization. - JR Isidore :kickass:
===================================
SEO Forum India SEO India forum