Star Wars Episode III finally has a name

kalifguy

Feb 24, 2004
City of Angels
Drove down to the San Diego Comic Con yesterday with some friends and got more than I bargained for after sitting through a 2 hour Star Wars spectacular with about 6,000 others. The title of the new film was revealed along with several Star Wars guests such as Carrie Fisher and Hayden Christensen. Mark Hamill who was also there didn't participate in the presentation. The official name will be Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith. When it was announced the crowd went nutty, it rocked, and people ran out the door to make this insane line to buy a t-shirt (I waited 10 minutes before the venue closed to buy mine, ha!). I thought the titles of the last two films were a little funky, but this one got my thumbs up! What do you guys think of the title? Of note, Rob Zombie was also in attendance plugging his new film House of 1000 Corpses: The Devils Rejects, that guy is so damn cool. You can read more about it here as well.... :D

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/24/starwars.ap/index.html

This one will have to be Citizen Kane in order to erase the bad taste the last 2 left in my mouth... I still think George Lucas went senile after the last Indy film hehehehe
I was going to attend this year's Comic Con, but the only 2 panels I wanted to see (Guillermo Del Toro on the Hellboy DVD and Peter Jackson on the LOTR:ROTK extended DVD) happened during my work days/hours... ON FRIDAY dammit!

In retrospect, it's a fairly obvious title. [not a complaint]

And it's good to hear you're among the employed again Keyzer. Hopefully THIS job won't be shipped to India.