Star Wars Galaxies

YourAuntieSocial

Faeries Wear Boots
Jun 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
It occurred to me a while back to do this, but I never got around to it. I am playing SWG, which is a massive, multi-player, online, role-playing game. Anyway, some time ago I was running around a star port, when I spotted a guy named Efil Nikufesin. I sent him a tell (like an in-game, private message) and he said that yeah, he was a big fan of the band. He also said that he has run into a lot of people who are fans. I am curious to find out if anyone here is playing.

If you're not playing, post here about Star Wars or Anthrax anyway! :D

Man, remember when Star Wars was a good thing?

I made Scott Ian in City Of Heroes, it was pretty cool until the game got boring.

Street Teaming online is nice. I've told a few Xbox Live Anthrax fans that they need to get WCFYA. They didn't know the album was out.

And I'm playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic right now. Even though I don't like Role Playing Games, I love this one!
I can't wait until 9/21... Star Wars Trilogy on DVD, The Dark Tower, and Brent will be a father around that time. What a fantastic week that will be!

Dude, how far are you in Knights? If you just started whatever you do make sure you buy HK47 (he's a robot) as soon as possible and keep him on your team. BEst character in video game history man.

Fucking Shit. I only have 2,000 credits. How can I buy HK47? He's 4,000 unless I threaten to kill that dude in the Driod Shop.
Right now I'm on Tatooine, killing some Sand People in the desert.
How can I get HK47 if I'm poor?
Help me Ragamuffin... you're my only hope!

Make cash the old fashion way. Gamble on pazaak.

And sell old weapons, they don't break or anything so sell anything you're not using.

Cool. What I've been doing is saving the game right before a game of Pazaak.
If I win, I'll save and gamble again. If I lose, I load the game at the last time I won.
Thanks for the fly tip, dude.

*goes back to being a Star Wars KOTOR nerd*

Ron MOSH Earl said:
If you'd have checked out my "location" in the past year, you would've definetly known I play. (My name on the game is Kobi-Ron Shinobi).

My main is on the Intrepid Server.

Sareena Blackfyre:
Master Scout
Master Creature Handler
Master Marksman
Master Bounty Hunter

"Master. Master. Master of Star Wars Galaxies, hunting bounties. Handling Creatures and scouting for things. Just call your name, we'll hear badguys scream. Master. Master."

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Scott

SCott308 said:
"Master. Master. Master of Star Wars Galaxies, hunting bounties. Handling Creatures and scouting for things. Just call your name, we'll hear badguys scream. Master. Master."

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Scott

LOL!

Master, Master, Where's the bounties that I've been after? Master, Master, promised to kill Jedis!

Forgot to mention to Ron...You need to post more often! :D And so do I. That way I might be more aware of stuff!

YourAuntieSocial said:
Forgot to mention to Ron...You need to post more often!
Yeah I know, I haven't been posting much lately. I'm sure that'll change when the new album comes out.

Master Marksman, Master Carbineer, Bounty Hunter 0-4-0-4, Scout 4-0-0-0, Brawler 4-0-0-0 and Tera Kasi 0-0-0-3