Star Wars Kids

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
I found these to be pretty cool, entertaining and downright inventive. The sheer skill involved, both technologically and physically in the fight choreography was pretty admirable, despite being nerdy as hell. These are the creme of the crop, give them a watching, specially if yer a Star Wars fan you'll appreciate them. I thought they were all extremely well done, but I LOVED the one that's shown, that's not just a link, it's by far the best.

(The others are cool though if you like this one give the others a watching. There's some pretty ghey ones too lmao, just not displayed here.)

Enjoy!

(There we a lot of these, some ghey as fuck, and some almost as cool, I chose this one because, despite lacking good scenery and costumes and overly intricate choreography, it was the most interesting to watch. Runners up included:

Art of the Sabre - These asians actually have some martials arts skills it seems and it's based on a letter from the Civil War, pretty cool shit, very entertaining.

Art of the Jedi - Reps go out to the asians. These kids lack some fight choreography skills, but the vid is still impressive. SFX are great, and the fighting is pretty cool minus a few parts which look terribly faked. Still entertaining.

SW Jedi Ultimate Battle - EP 1 - I don't know what the fuck to say about this one, it's still pretty cool, great fighting and SFX)

Last edited by a moderator:
but cob good music is old too ;)
nah i hadnt seen it before but as i like star wars i like that one

but cob good music is old too ;)
nah i hadnt seen it before but as i like star wars i like that one