States

fucking EXCUSE me. i may LIVE in the USA, but i do not follow any fucking "GOD" or our worthless president. now... back to my order of business... why is Anathema not mentioning anything about touring the states?

Reactions: Dead_Lioness
I dont think ppl are disrespecting you for livin in the states...its just that we find it adequate to disrespect the president that represents you..i mean we can't blame each and every american for that!! my cousins are American and live in the states ffs!

I voted for joining the NATO back in 2000ish, cause I was convinced then it was the better choice. How quickly things and opinions can change. Is it because I'm getting old?

There's a majority of us over here in the U.S. that think Bush is a total jackass. Unfortunately he's making the rest of us look bad in the eyes of the world. On a better note, I hope Anathema comes to the Trocadero (Philly) if they ever tour over here.

Falconspirit said:
making you look bad only??? and putting my country on the terrorist list and stuff, a real jackass

All right, all right, but I bet they didn't vote for him. We don't start fucking with Don either just because the brits have been killed in Turkey.

Dhatura said:
All right, all right, but I bet they didn't vote for him. We don't start fucking with Don either just because the brits have been killed in Turkey.
im not sayin that they did, i do not blame them. why should we blame people? we should blame the ones who provoked the terrorists in the first place..i mean its clearly a long story..but imo the americans did a favor to the terrorists by coming to Iraq, they made it easier to the terrorists to kill them, they came to them..i dunno i think it was a mistake..it didnt require that amount of importance i mean bringin the whole navy and stuff..i dunno...whats done is done..but this madness has to stop!

i'll be in the us in late january if you're interested. i can sing some anathema songs if you want. :D

Falconspirit said:
making you look bad only??? and putting my country on the terrorist list and stuff, a real jackass

good morning ! are you new in town?

anyways.... no one elected Bush.
no one likes him.
blah blah.
its so trendy to "hate" the US nowdays, my goat.

but just like dead6, i want to see them around here too.
so stop ignoring us! :D

Dead_Lioness said:
good morning ! are you new in town?

anyways.... no one elected Bush.
no one likes him.
blah blah.
its so trendy to "hate" the US nowdays, my goat.
ffs, I dont hate the US!! why should I hate the people, and its not " trendy " to hate your country, its just on all the people's mind so that they could find someone to blame, I don't blame the US, again why blame the people??? And I want to see anathema aroud too aye!!