Antimatter German tour

DragonLady1 said:
we all do so... let it rain money :( :erk:
s0454.gif
*doing the money-rain dance*

Morpheus said:
so who's coming to Leverkusen and Esslingen?

I MIGHT

Depends on a lot of things. Well if I pass one of the two test I have for new jobs this week I'll be sure to have money at then end of the month so I can use my Bday money to come over there. BUT If I pass one of those two tests it means that I'm gonna work so I MAY not have time to come over. + There's another sinequanone condition, I must find carmates to share the fuel and highway taxes. Mehdi, Nicolas or anyone else from Paris or near are you interested perchance ???

and @ Thorsten, Leverkusen and Esslingen are the closest places to Paris right ? I don't remember the discussion we had about it the other day sorry :lol:

hm trier is more south, but closer to the border than leverkusen (which is near cologne), on the other hand. i can't really tell you what's better for you. check a route planning website or something like that.

cedarbreed said:
I MIGHT

Depends on a lot of things. Well if I pass one of the two test I have for new jobs this week I'll be sure to have money at then end of the month so I can use my Bday money to come over there. BUT If I pass one of those two tests it means that I'm gonna work so I MAY not have time to come over. + There's another sinequanone condition, I must find carmates to share the fuel and highway taxes. Mehdi, Nicolas or anyone else from Paris or near are you interested perchance ???

and @ Thorsten, Leverkusen and Esslingen are the closest places to Paris right ? I don't remember the discussion we had about it the other day sorry :lol:
hehe, tststs. Well, Leverkusen and Trier would be the nearest places for you. Trier is about 420 km away, Leverkusen is 490 km away from Paris.

here is link to the site route planning site: http://www.map24.de/index.php?language=fr&map24_sid=65855ed6dc5486a5aefa37245c085027

it's available in 6 languages so if you need to look up a route, just have a look at the site.

And good luck with the tests Arnaud!!!