Antimatter German tour

Susie said:
would we forget the sausages :D
chorizo.jpg
Im imagining slipping a sock over that lot

You started to talk about football, what did you expect...? But the beer was really cheap in this pub...

0.4l = 2€

yeah, how was autumnblaze? and when was the gig? late? and was it loud? will it be OK for a handy cam?

Sorry to say that, but they bored me nearly to death... BORING... They also played unplugged, well kind of strange unplugged... but it wasn´t loud and handycam. What do you mean with handycam, do you want to film the gig or what?

yeah I wanna film it.

so Dunc, if you happen to look in here till then, can we get a line out on the 6th? for the minidisc, then we can sync it to the digicam later and release a bootleg DVD haha :) no, really. Its a question.

fuck, took the wrong dates off, hope they will change it, otherwise they have a student less and i need a new 'stage'place

So Dora you're going to take you MD with yer? alright then i can let mine at home, would be better cause it's not working correctly all the time. nice one.

well, we will have a video cam there as well, guess there'll be much footage after Esslingen :D

hmm, well, i will bring me md with me then just in case there's nothing around like. I hope it'll work then.

@ Bastet: I'm sure there will be a way to share the stuff ;)! At least you'll find some stuff on our homepage i guess, and after the lads will have a look at the bootie, i bet they'll share then with us.

Dora said:
what date to change what? :err:
the day of to see antimatter in germany,

but FUCK my mate doesn't want to drive anymore, so i don't know wath to do anymore
(hitchhike? its so far, but what the fuck)
maybe i'll make it a hole week! *wishing this will hapen*)

dont worry about bootlegs im very conscientious..
if I manage to make a video it would surely find its way to Eire/UK on DVD and would be converted to divx too.. Same for the audio and pics. I'm quite neat :cool:

Mariner, isnt Trier close to you? by train? Dont give up hope.

trier... its still over 300 kms, and i have to work too. oh another time another place, another smile on another face tralala

amsterdam people! if its up i should be able to make it. :)