USA
ANTIMATTER / AUTUMNBLAZE unplugged
30.10.03 - D - Gießen - Ascot
31.10.03 - D - Berlin - Kalkscheune
01.11.03 - D - Goslar, B 6
02.11.03 - D - Bielefeld - Unimax
03.11.03 - D - Leverkusen - Shadow
04.11.03 - D - Karlsruhe - Katakombe
05.11.03 - D - Trier, O Dwyers Irish Pub (free entrance!)
06.11.03 - D - Esslingen - Ad Astra

Could someone tell me which town is where in Germany, what is closest to Swiss? They have so many places with same name! And where to get the addresses? (How to get there?)

ok, tell me the city you live in then i can tell you how far it is from there. I guess Karlsruhe will be nearest somehow, or Esslingen. Do you live near Basel?

Frodnat said:
I prefer Giessen :). Switzerland hass its mountains but we get "Antimatter" in some weeks :p
i was thinking to go to Giessen as well, but dunno if i will make it. Maybe if i won't go to Esslingen. Leverkusen is deffo the first choice for me, cause it's the nearest.

thanks.. Can u tell which Esslingen to find on the map? There are 3 of them.

Yeh i,m looking forward to germany, i,m just gonna try and make one of the gigs for a change :hotjump: I,ve still never seen them ,so it will be kinda strange, even though as i,m typing he,s singing now up stairs :cool:

OK, then I plan Karlsruhe or Esslingen. I hope there'll be enough places.. cos im not sure yet.. Could someone tell me the addresses? I need to navigate.

and where is Trier?
f** that its all during the week and no weekend in it, seems like they wont give me more vacations :( :( :( :(
dont u want to come to Innsbruck after the last gig? its not that far hehe, just for having a nice party and seeing mountains? :)

DragonLady1 said:
and where is Trier?
near luxemburg, and i'm going to see there (270 km), and maybe in leverkussen to (200 km)
@cerulean: normally you can ride along, but i will contact you as soon as the others say 'yes, we're going to see', cause they dont know that it is 270 km, lets hope if they drive, so we can see antimatter.(can't wait)