about current tour

Strangelight said:
you gonna go to see Anathema? I might do if I cant afford it like. I fookin hate London though

hm, when is it? I'll probably be there the weekend of 6th and 7th as monday 8th is a free day here :) I was never in London yet, so cant say if I like it or not, but would be cool to meet anyway, u can just booze it away ;)

I hope there'll be ppl to report from early gigs and post pictures then.. Anyone planning to go on first days?

BTW, can we make some pictures with/without flashlight? Permission for videoing?.. Whos gonna record the whole thing? :) How about an Antimatter DVD release after? Haha.

And take warm clothes guys, its getting to be winter!
nat0009.gif

I'll be in Leverkusen for sure, and as it seems in Esslingen. I will bring me MD player with me in the hope it will work properly, me mate is going to bring his digi cam and a video cam, so i guess we will have a lot of footage at least from the gig in esslingen. I hope there'll be some more people going to make fotos and maybe even videos, who knows, to fill the german page with a lot of live stuff.

I planned to make only pics but also think of other stuff.. hm.. maybe camera, too. I hope someone will have a decent audio recording...