about current tour

i hope this mentally challenged user above has heard about the "ignore list" feature which will wipe him out for me eternally from here.. ;)

cheers.gif

DragonLady1 said:
yes and beam me up there, seems like that wont work with train, and dont get more days off that week :(
I was thinkin about to say something helpful for u but we are heading south (Züri) then.. so dunno. I mean, Esslingen will be a thursday I guess, the trains to stuttgart are pretty decent cos theyre frequent, really.. only they dont go from 0.41-4.30 but I think its not a big deal to stay somewhat drunk until 4 a.m innit? :))
Ah, shit.. my problem is that these bloody swiss dont let me in at the borders without my man cos im just ... er.. you know, a drunk "tourist" in the middle of the night would make them suspicious, so I need to take my driver which means I cannot stay long neither can I errr.. fuck, I need to grow up. *groupie mode off*

Anyway, i cant really imagine that any german town can be a problem for a person who already made it to Schindellegi in the deep of bloody nowhere!! :lol:

Dora said:
I was thinkin about to say something helpful for u but we are heading south (Züri) then.. so dunno. I mean, Esslingen will be a thursday I guess, the trains to stuttgart are pretty decent cos theyre frequent, really.. only they dont go from 0.41-4.30 but I think its not a big deal to stay somewhat drunk until 4 a.m innit? :))
Ah, shit.. my problem is that these bloody swiss dont let me in at the borders without my man cos im just ... er.. you know, a drunk "tourist" in the middle of the night would make them suspicious, so I need to take my driver which means I cannot stay long neither can I errr.. fuck, I need to grow up. *groupie mode off*

Anyway, i cant really imagine that any german town can be a problem for a person who already made it to Schindellegi in the deep of bloody nowhere!! :lol:
You know Germany is most like hell. Don´t compare it to Switzerland. Many of us would flee to Switzerland if living around there wouldn´t be that expensive. The problem for you would be to getting out of Germany. Believe me, I know what I am talking about ;-)

I guess I would come if I wouldnt have to work, what really really really sucks :(
yeah, I was in Schindeleggi with my ex and he had a car, now he has the car and I'm fucked, cause I would have to go there with train.... :(

Stuttgart 00:21 to Innsbruck 08:30 or at 04:44 that arrives at 9:21. Hm?

if i could not go there by car i would evengo on foot!! *tries to turn off groupie mode by force*