Status of ProgPowerVII DVD

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I was just wondering if anyone had heard or seen or been privey to any infomation regarding the possible release date of the the ProgPowerUSAVII DVD, i would love to have it in my grubby little hands by Christmas. But i know these things take time if you want it done right, so i was just wondering???

This is all... so its hard to say

October 29th 2006: Savage Circus entire ProgPower VII USA performance is edited...Sending to Germany for Piet to complete the audio mix. Waiting to hear which 2 songs they are including in our DVD.

October 28th 2006: Thunderstone's audio arrived in Finland for mixdown and video editing is nearing completion.

October 27th 2006: Zero Hour's "Face the Fear" is Complete.

October 21st 2006: Epica's "Consign to Oblivion" is complete

October 18th 2006: Epica's "Consign to Oblivion" audio mix is nearing completion.

October 15th 2006: Circle II Circle's "Revelations" & "Evermore" are mixed and edited

October 9th, 2006: Piet from Savage Circus sent awesome rough audio mix in, we are editing their video now.

Stay tuned for a streaming media teaser soon.

October 6th, 2006: Video Digitizing Complete ( never thought we would see the end)

October 1st, 2006: Still digitizing video ( Very long process; all is done in real time X all the cams)

September 21st, 2006: Reviewing interview footage (YOU WILL ENJOY THIS STUFF)

September 18th, 2006: In studio digitizing video, (THIS IS SOME GREAT LOOKING FOOTAGE!)

September 17th, 2006: In the studio reviewing audio tracks, (WOW AWESOME AUDIO).

Glenn is having nothing to do with the production of the DVD (from what I remember reading when I preordered the thing) so I think those were different tapes.

Glenn got drunk and thought it'd look cool to shove all the tapes in the microwave.

Haha, oh the stories from things shoved into microwaves.
Seriously though, I'm beyond excited about this DVD. I can't wait to relive my first ProgPower experience.

Is it just me or judging by the progress made so far, there's no chance in hell we should hope to get this before the Holidays?

I was amazed when they were saying it would come out before then.

The Michael

November 14th 2006: Have begun video Edits and audio mix of Freak Kitchen Songs.

November 12th 2006: Circus Maximus Video of first song complete...Audio mix in progress.

November 7th 2006: Received Thunderstone's mixes...laying back to video

I guess they forgot to update. :D

I honestly don't know what the final listing will be. While we would like to give you everything, I don't think that is going to happen. The band/artist has final say on their partcipation regardless of whether they were filmed. I cannot say anymore than that at the moment as I hope to change the outcome.

We fight on..

I honestly don't know what the final listing will be. While we would like to give you everything, I don't think that is going to happen. The band/artist has final say on their partcipation regardless of whether they were filmed. I cannot say anymore than that at the moment as I hope to change the outcome.

We fight on..

See- things like this are one more reason why this is THE fewtival to go to. The promoter (who is also a freaking huge fan) actually gives a damn about the product - even after it's over and even on something that he isnt "really/heavily" involved in. Kick ass- hope we end up with a 8 hour dvd - but will be happy with just being able to relive some of these performances :)

Cheers
Jeff