Shaman Tonight???...who went...it was filmed for a DVD

Soundscape

Sep 16, 2002
Maplewood, MN
allmediareviews.blogspot.com
A friend of mine who lives in San Paulo went and said it was a HUGE event. Tobias joined them onstage. They played Time, and Lisbon, as well as 2 Avantasia songs and 1 helloween song. She also said it will be made into a DVD coming out. She may even be shown. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on here attended or knows anyone who did also. Here's looking fwd to the DVD and maybe a Shaman US appearance in the next year or 2.

Kyle

Here is the setlist my friend posted on Dreamtheater.net:
http://www.dreamtheater.net/bb/showthread.php?threadid=16566

01 - Ancient Winds
02 - Here I Am
03 - Distant Thunder
04 - For Tomorrow
05 - Time Will Come
06 - Silence And Distance (Angra)
07 - Carolina IV (Angra)
08 - Time (Angra)
09 - Lisbon (Angra)
10 - Guitar Solo
11 - Instrumental Jam
12 - Drum Solo
13 - Over Your Head - with Marcus Viana
14 - Piano Solo
15 - Fairy Tale - with Marcus Viana
16 - Blind Spell
17 - Ritual
18 - Be Free (Virgo) - with Sascha Paeth
19 - Inside (Avantasia) - with Tobias Sammet
20 - Sign Of The Cross (Avantasia) - with Tobias Sammet
21 - Pride - with Tobias Sammet and Sascha Paeth
22 - Unfinished Allegro (Angra)
23 - Carry On (Angra)
24 - Living For The Night (Viper)
25 - Invitation (Helloween)
26 - Eagle Fly Free (Helloween) - with Andi Deris and Michael Weikath
27 - Breaking The Law (Judas Priest) - with everyone

I can't wait for this DVD. Another thing was mentioned on the thread about how Kiko from Angra showed up. Maybe much of the bad blood between him and Andre is over?:)..hope so.

Kyle

Wow, that is absolutely incredible. I hope the DVd actually comes to fruition as that is a must see. Andi Deris and Weiki were actually there on stage with Shaman???

I wanted to go so much!!!!!!! I almost flew all the alway to SP just to catch the show..
They had a stellar production as well.. Some pyro, a huge venue (SP's biggest).... And 7000 fans...
I heard the DVD is going to be out before x-mas :)

Just one little correction: The Virgo song they played was Crazy me... And they played a little bit of To Be as well...

If this DVD actually does come out, they better not cut one fuckin song out!!! I hate when they do shit like that!!! Odds are that it will be edited down; oh well, I'll take what i can!!!

Really! I hope Angra's DVD isn't as poor as their live cd. If it was recorded from the same show, I am slowly getting nauseuos as their live album was one of the worst recordings I have ever heard. Please tell me the DVD will sound better!!!!

This is a great set-list!!!!!!! I also hope that they won't leave any of those songs out. Will the Angra DVD be released worldwide? I checked with EMP (Germany) and they did not have it in their merchandise and they usually got everything there is in metal.