Status of upcoming US tour

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
After the tragic news of the Decapitated drummers death and the singers injury I haven't heard any news of how it is going to affect the upcoming tour in the US. I'm sure AA is still coming but will any dates be affected or anything? Will another band be replacing Decapitated, or will everyone just have longer sets..etc. Thanks!

who knows i dont think another band will replace them, our of expeirence ive been to two shows where one of the bands droped, and nothing about the show was changed all of the bands had there same set and ive been to one where all of the openers got to play 1-2 more songs. hopfully amon amarth will play more songs and deticate them to Vitek and his band

Meh- not like any of the opening bands are any good. Decapitated was the only good one. Borderline emo crap as far as i'm concerned.

Meh- not like any of the opening bands are any good. Decapitated was the only good one. Borderline emo crap as far as i'm concerned.

Your right about those opening bands and Decapitated being the only good one. Hopefully the only one that gets a longer set is AA :heh:

Yes, hopefully they do get longer. Does anyone even like Himsa or Sonic Syndicate? I may end up showing up late- or just buying shit while they play.

Yes, hopefully they do get longer. Does anyone even like Himsa or Sonic Syndicate? I may end up showing up late- or just buying shit while they play.

I saw Sonic Syndicate open for another band a couple of weeks back.

They were OK, I'd say worth listening to.
Unless you're hard core, only death metal, nothing else, then I guess you could show late.