Amon Amarth to embark on FIRST EVER Headlining tour of US with DECAPITATED in NOV!

LaSTofTHeViKIngs

Destroyer of the Universe
Sep 4, 2003
At the summer slaughter last night in NYC, Covan of Decapitated said b4 there last song they would be back in NOV with AMON AMARTH. I know it's not on the site or any metal news yet but they said the dates should be coming out within the next few weeks so IT IS IN THE WORKS! I nearly shit myself when i heard this but all i can say is.

FINALLY AA WILL BE FUCKIN HEADLINING!!!
with DECAPITATED AS DIRECT SUPPORT! gonna be brutal as fuck!

BEST FUCKIN NEWS SINCE IMMORTAL REUNITING!!

Damn either way that's fuckin awesome!!! :headbang:

I was supposed to goto that show too but couldn't make it. Man I wish I did now cus that would have definitely been the highlight of the whole show.

americans do deserve it? COME ON!!!!!!! Its like what? There 9th tour to the US??? Come AA guys. Come on Continental! Get your arses down here!!!!

=[
C'mon Aussie tour
=[
D666 should tour with AA
=]
Yes? down is Ausland

Bring D666 back =[

while I don't feel bad for the ausies as they have kangooroos ......

if in fact this is true it'll be fucking awesome as long as they're going to play some old shit I hope

anyway, I hope it's true and it's time for another road trip

poor bastards will have to deal with polish rednecks yet again ;)

WITH amon amarth doesnt mean that they support amon amarth. Maybe Decapitated will be headlining

Knarfi i asked Vogg after the set last night and i was like wow so Amon Amarth is gonna be headlining? and he was like well it'd be awesome if we were headlining but since it's only us 2 i'm pretty sure they'd be headlining since they are bigger then us here right now. Decapitated's set got cut in half though. Completely sucks that had to deal with shit hardcore bands and not get to see a full decapitated set that i CAME to fuckin see. Necrophagist were good though but still cut the fuckin shit bands out and let Decap get their full set and they wouldn't have had to worry bout Necro's set goin over time.

Knarfi i asked Vogg after the set last night and i was like wow so Amon Amarth is gonna be headlining? and he was like well it'd be awesome if we were headlining but since it's only us 2 i'm pretty sure they'd be headlining since they are bigger then us here right now. Decapitated's set got cut in half though. Completely sucks that had to deal with shit hardcore bands and not get to see a full decapitated set that i CAME to fuckin see. Necrophagist were good though but still cut the fuckin shit bands out and let Decap get their full set and they wouldn't have had to worry bout Necro's set goin over time.

That's why I don't goto shows like that around here.

Yeah i know it sucks for you aussies but this is what happens when a european band on a euro/american label gets big here. They tour the US alot more. But since hopefully they will be gettin this headliner FINALLY. they'll next concentrate on you guys. But hey if you want them to play there GET ON ALL THE AUSSIE PROMOTERS ASSES and tell them HEY YOU STUPID FUCKS WHEN YOU GONNA GET AMON AMARTH TO PEFORM IN AUSTRALIA! And if it's not there fault and that they have been tryin. Sadly it's the label. it cost alot for a band to fly down under. I'm pretty sure somethin will happen within the next year for you guys though. it just has to. AA's cd's sell pretty well down there i heard. I will say this i like Metal Blade but they suck for not letting Bolt Thrower play in the US this past year to support Those Once Loyal. And the reason they gave them behind it was that they wouldn't pay to ship them and their equipment here. fuckers. And i believe BT has played down under. So metal blade makes absolultely no sense. But yeah i hope you guys do get to expierience AA really soon.

Mmmm, i was wondering...if aa is going to usa...

Would it be too much work to come down a few countries and play in Argentina? :D
Man, i really really want to see a viking metal band in live

Yep exactly i don't bullshit. not that anyone was sayin i did but just in case. super excited to see it in metal news now.

now we just need dates and it officially posted on the AA site.

Oh and i second more playin of Winds of Creation but 2 fuckin words for you

P O S T O R G A N I C

they usually play it. since it's the best song off of Organic Hallucinosis and IMO has the ending is the best headbanging riff completely better then any song off of Winds. but just the ending. and if you guys know Post Organic. you know what i mean. Brutal as FUCK. Last 2 times i nearly gave myself whiplash from it and I expected to do it even harder the last night and IT WAS ON THEIR FUCKIN SETLIST. But with the damn set gettin cut i was fucked out of hearin it's glory again.