AMON AMARTH Launch Exclusive Website In Support Of New Album

Astrid666

Apr 13, 2008
Germany
AMON AMARTH Launch Exclusive Website In Support Of New Album
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 at 07:47:26 EST

The release of AMON AMARTH’s highly anticipated, yet untitled seventh studio album is within sight. The band just entered Fascination Street Studios in Örebro, Sweden a week ago and are excited about their new material. To make the wait a bit more entertaining Metal Blade Records has launched an exclusive website with lots of features. The site will be updated with more info about Amon Amarth’s new album due in autumn 2008, starting off with an exclusive Amon Amarth comic strip attack that is brought to you not only by this exclusive website, but also by several print magazines all over Europe. Click here to get all the info about this stunning piece of comic art.

Source: Bravewords

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship: :worship:

That's cool, where's the first comic though?

Atleast read the only page up man, it says in there that it will be in magazines.
Then theres a list for all the different magazines it will feature in.
Metal Hammer (Germany)
Rock Tribune (Belgium)
Hard Rock (France)
Terrorizer (UK)
Inferno (Finland)
Metal Hammer (Greece)
Rock Sound (Italy)
Norway Rock Magazine (Norway)
Hard Rocker (Poland)
Loud (Portugal)
Sweden Rock (Sweden)
Rock Planet (Slovakia)
Rock Hard (Spain)
Spark (Czech Republic)
Metal Hammer (Hungary)

That's really goofy.
But will the comic be up on that site too? I don't wanna have to buy a magazine to see this thing.

awesome stuff! will be waiting patiently for the comics to come online as those mags are next to impossible to get over here...and if we do get them they are always a few months behind! lol!

excellent!!!! \m/

... the four different comic strips will be placed on this page as well AT SOME LATER POINT. So keep checking ...

I always love to get ignored ...:cry:

Don't worry about it darlin, they are not only ignoring you, but the website too :lol:

This is pretty awesome! So I wonder, will Chuck Norris's Beard vs goth ninja dinosaurs have any infulence on this cartoon?

:lol: You see, Astrid666, you didn't put the link enough times here.... and you didn't put your writings big enough to be seen :lol:. You haven't been ignored, the thing is that you didn't express yourself clearly enough!!!

By the way... where did you say that the comics will appear? which site? :lol: Link please? :headbang:

... the four different comic strips will be placed on this page as well AT SOME LATER POINT. So keep checking ...

I always love to get ignored ...:cry:

Joke? What do you mean? It's on Metalblade's official site and AA are still signed with them as far as I know.

Have you clicked on the link? =>

http://www.metalblade.de/amonamarth/

??? :loco:

Being new around here would I DARE to post a joke and become a victim of this vicious viking horde? ;-) *g*:worship:

Ooops... I didn't realize it was more than "just" a countdown... *whistle*:oops:

A comic? lol wtf?
well i'll certainly be checking it out once its on the site (yeah, I understood from the start ^^)