New Amon Amarth Album

So The Amon Amarth show in Paris : Daaaam, it was awesome!! Perfect! violent! Hot! Everything you would expect from an Amon Amarth Show

Yesterday concert was my 9th Amon Amarth concert, I was there at 14:00 had to wait 6 hours before the concert but it was totally worth it, as when the first ones got into the concert they gave us drinking horns signed by the band themselves, they played 6 new songs and some olddies that were much appreciated, it was the first time I hear them play Victorious March in its entirety so i was really happy to hear it, after the second song, i asked Olavi for the pick wich he gave me and in the end he gave me the playlist!

They also played One Thousand Burning Arrows which is i guess my favorite in Jomsviking.

Their community manager took the picture below which you've probably seen on facebook and instagram, and in the end he came and said to me look i posted this photo of you on facebook and instagram ! I let you imagine the happiness to be in the Amon Amarth page (i'm the guy in the middle with the long horn) :D

upload_2016-3-24_9-42-30.png

upload_2016-3-24_9-42-4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: www_forsvaret_de
Vikingman, that's awesome! I've seen two videos from the Paris show so far, Pursuit of Vikings and Father of the Wolf. That play set is perfect. I hope they keep it for the whole tour. \m/

Nice report VikingMan and some nice stuff you got there. Congratz!

Will take some time until I see their new show as I don't manage to go to Berlin tomorrow.

Fucking holiday here in sweden tomorrow and monday so no post delivery and none of the 5 versions I have ordered came today so I have to wait to tuesday the earliest to have it in my hands.... Well it is good to have a 4 day weekend anyway :)

What a great album!!! Only band in history that cant make a bad album :)
My favorite track is "Back on northern shores" :)

Hey, if any of you are guitar players on here I've tabbed all songs but Wanderer & Vengeance Is My Name :p

They're found on ultimate-guitar.com here: here

edit: on guitar pro, that is

Reactions: VikingMan
Anyone heard/found Death in Fire 2016 version yet? Can't find anything anywhere so far.

It's only on the vinyl that comes with the special edition as far as I know, so it might be hard to find online or anything.
Really? Cause I thought I saw it as a regular Japan bonus track on a Japanese website :S

FYI, the Japanese Edition of Jomsviking with the two "Death in Fire" bonus tracks is "available" online if you know where to look...

Death in Fire 2016 is awesome. I'm sure many will say it's "too clean" or "slick" but I really like the Andy Sneap treatment. Would love to hear all of Versus the World remastered like this.

The new album is really awesome. So many great new hymns and melodies. The music fits the concept of the lyrics very well.
"One Thousand Burning Arrows" really is a song for eternity!

Will listen to Death in Fire 2016 tonight, got the Japanese CD version yesterday.