New Amon Amarth Album

The new Drummer is Tobias Gustafsson, ex-Vomitory. Confirmed in the new issue of Close-Up Magzine (Sweden).
The album is the first concept album where all lyrics tell parts of the same story.

Good shit, like it a lot!

The album art is fucking rad too, my favourite since TOTTG.

Ki9aoGm.jpg

Thanks, I feel like an official Amon Amarth tabber at this point. They should pay me :p

apparently, that drummer is just a guest drummer, because if you see in the bottom of the amonamarth.com you'll see only four members, and it's strange they haven't announce anything about him if he was the new drummer!

apparently, that drummer is just a guest drummer, because if you see in the bottom of the amonamarth.com you'll see only four members, and it's strange they haven't announce anything about him if he was the new drummer!
Correct!

"Jomsviking" — the first concept record in AMON AMARTH's storied career — tells a tragic tale of love and revenge, backed by the Swedes' trademark melodic, anthemic metal, which was produced and mixed once again by Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, TESTAMENT, ACCEPT) and also features special guest session drummer Tobias Gustafsson (VOMITORY)