New Amon Amarth Album

Just noticed one of the bonus tracks in the EU boxset (possibly elsewhere too) is "Death in Fire 2016", presumably a re-recording? Sounds cool to me!

Reactions: PowerBlade
Wonder when a new song will be leaked or released. Can't wait!

I don't think we'll get another single off of this album. Since it's a concept album it wouldn't make sense to release a song in the middle of the album. It would most likely be the second song. We're only three+ weeks away so I think "First Kill" is all we're going to get.

Regarding Entombed A.D., I'm going to assume Johan and Lars-Goran will do Guardians of Asgard together. It's not my favorite AA song but since they're touring together they should perform it together.

I saw AA with Entombed back in 2009 and they didn't get LG on for Guardians of Asgaard unfortunately, so I'd be surprised.

Hello AA fans. This little March Madness contest loudwire is having is bugging me. It is a stupid who has the best metal song in the 21st century contest and Amon Amarth is in it with "Twilight of the ThunderGod". They're losing in the first round to Metallica's "My Apocalypse" from "Death Magnetic". Now, I loved Metallica. They were my favorite band all the way up to circa 1989. That's over now. "Twilight..." is to Amon Amarth like "Master of Puppets" is to Metallica NOT "My Apocalypse". For the love of Odin please help Amon Amarth make it out of the first round of this dumb ass competition. The link is below. You can vote once an hour up to March 8.
http://loudwire.com/metallica-amon-amarth-march-metal-madness-2016-round-1/

And... it's freaking awesome. Sounds nothing like "First Kill". Can't put my finger on another AA that it sounds like. Kind of "As Loke Falls" meets "Asator". Extremely high hopes for this album now...