Steel Aggressor - New song + kickstarter campaign

Rick Cope

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2011
I've decided to give something here a try... We are still trying to complete mixing on our 3rd album at the The Lodge in Indianapolis, IN. It's been a very time consuming and pricey venture, and even though we are very close we feel so far! Haha.

Bottom line, I've started a campaign on Kickstarter just to see what would happen... I expect it'll take about one more studio block priced around $1,000 to finish...

But what does that mean for YOU, the INVESTOR??

For every $20.00 donated to the completion of the new album, you will receive the new album as soon as its released, including a sticker/button, also with your name printed in the credits!

For every $40.00 donated, you will not only receive all of the above, but will include a free t-shirt and poster!

So in a sense, it's more of a fancy "pre-order", haha... I figure these sites are a very hit and miss thing, but I figure I ought to give it a try! THE ONLY CATCH is that if $1,000 isn't reached within 30 days all donations will be returned... As it's an all or nothing type of thing...

Also you can preview an unfinished track called "Icebreaker" below to get a further idea what you are investing in! ANY donation WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED! As soon as the album is finished we will submit it to the label and see about an estimated release date!

Thank you all who have supported Steel Aggressor thus far!!!

Rick

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1549068553/1393554486?token=4800f87f

Attachments

• 2015-11-12_09.02.39.jpg
    2015-11-12_09.02.39.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 0