Steel Panther

Just saw them last week in a club that holds 1000 people during our Summer Festival here in Québec City. The atmosphere was electric. I mean, people were chanting all the songs with the band, fists in the air, chicks on the stage, funny banter.... Name it. I didn't know them much besides a couple songs before but I'm a huge fan now.

The band is sharp, singer is top notch, they got it all. When are you bringing them to PP Glenn? :D

Hell yes my favorite Cheap Trick song done awesomely by Steel Panther!! Love the Robin Zander cameo in the video too!!!

Love this band, Hoping for the best with the new album. "She's Tight" is awesome

Love these guys. Saw them live here in Nashville last year and am looking forward to the new release.

Brand

LOVE IT!! Very much looking forward to this one. More laughs and solid music if you like this style of 80's glam rock.

Brand

Can't wait and so glad "She's Tight" will be included. SP did a great version

STEEL PANTHER RELEASE OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR NEW SONG "POONTANG BOOMERANG" TODAY; TEASER POSTED

"...Steel Panther is bringing the party back to Los Angeles, CA at The Roxy Theatre - Four Mondays In A Row! February 27th + March 6th, 13th, and 20th..."

p1b63dnbqgiqtbgcpnr1h8s1cn24.jpg

STEEL PANTHER GUITARIST SATCHEL TALKS GROWING UP IN THE ROCK ERA - "THE POOR KIDS GROWING UP NOW HAVE EDM AND BULLSHIT POP ARTISTS" (AUDIO)

STEEL PANTHER Guitarist: 'We'll Die On Stage'

STEEL PANTHER RELEASE BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE FOR “POONTANG BOOMERANG” MUSIC VIDEO

Last edited:
Hey Gang,

Pretty solid album overall. Great Production with great vocals and guitar work. I enjoyed the album but for these guys it is a really tame album. Not sure if they are running out of jokes or what but not near as raunchy as their previous outings. I also feel the songs were a little safe music wise. Good disc - not my fav but enjoyable.

Other people's thoughts?

Brand

I'd have to hear the album a few more times, but my first impression was that it was decent, but nothing truly classic. If this holds up, then Steel Panther will be matching the tradition of many of the hair bands of the 80's who are able to put out fantastic debuts and sophomore albums, but lose steam about 3 to 4 albums into their career.

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing them live in July at the Chicago Open Air Fest, and perhaps even sooner in Atlanta if my schedule permits. I've seen them live three times thus far and they are always entertaining. They are a joke band that takes their music very seriously (if not their lyrics).

good album, but a tad relaxed on the sexual humor compared to their previous releases