STEEL SEAL feat DC Cooper! mp3 sample

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
"By The Power Of Thunder", debut album of power-metal masters STEEL SEAL, featuring legendary singer DC COOPER on vocals.
A high profile work of majestic metal displaying technical wizardry, intense melody, beautiful compositions, excellent production unfolding over the course of 10 splendid tracks. The album will be available November 2006 in Japan and January 2007 in Europe.

http://www.undergroundsymphony.com/mp3/steel_seal.mp3

lol... these guys have been around for a while... I remember their name being a big joke on the Power Zone board, years ago. :)

Haha. Agree on the band name.

Yeah the bands been around for a bit. However this one sounds promising. 1,000 times better production (most Underground Symphony releases have HORRID production), and DC Cooper is just great behind the mic.

Hahaha.

I usually wouldnt post a band with only a 1 minute clip but I know theres several DC Cooper fans around here, so it was a heads up that hes showin up on another release besides the new Silent Force thats coming early 2007.

"By The Power Of Thunder", debut album of power-metal masters STEEL SEAL, featuring legendary singer DC COOPER on vocals.
A high profile work of majestic metal displaying technical wizardry, intense melody, beautiful compositions, excellent production unfolding over the course of 10 splendid tracks. The album will be available November 2006 in Japan and January 2007 in Europe.

http://www.undergroundsymphony.com/mp3/steel_seal.mp3

"Power-metal masters" LOL They don't even have an album out yet :lol:

For a second there I thought DC Cooper joined Riot. :lol:

riot03.jpg

So I am imagining a large Seal in Chain Mail giving a metal sign!!! \m/ on the cover>

But they don't have fingers! Are Great White Sharks afraid of Steel Seals?
Yep, PC 69 loses the title belt. Took a lot of effort to dethrone them...
(and people bitched about Freak Kitchen's name!)

J-Dubya

Maybe they mean... like the metal version of the R&B Singer "Seal"... maybe they'll cover that song... Did you know.. that when it snows....

(I bet I got it stuck in your head. Hah.)