Steel Studios - Limited offer on editing and mixing

My name is Clay and I'm an audio engineer in Baltimore, MD. I work at 2 concert venues in the city and do local recordings. I'm looking to expand to online editing and mixing, which is good news for you!

Everyone is on a tight budget these days and getting your next release ready for debut is an expensive endeavor, and with my lack of an up to date portfolio, my solution to both of our problems is this: I will mix one of your songs free of charge, if you like what you receive we can move forward with more releases. If you don't like it, no charge to you and we part ways with no strings attached.

Of course if we do continue to work together it will be for a half off the usual rate.

My services: Standard rates
Editing
simple edits like removing clicks and pops/background noise are always done and free of charge. If your tracks require additional editing I offer the following:
drum time aligning and quantizing
guitar and bass time aligning and quantizing
vocal comping and/or time aligning
$20/hour editing (usually 1-2 hours per song)

Mixing
$100 per song under 5 minutes
$150 per song between 5 and 10 minutes
$190 per song over 10 minutes

If your tracks have over 64 tracks the rates will be adjusted because of the high track count, let me know beforehand to give you a more accurate quote.

This price includes simple edits and re-amping guitars and bass.

If you are looking to have me engineer a full-length album, I do have album rates available.

Because I want you to be 100% satisfied with what you receive, I will revise your mix until you are happy.

First come, first serve. The discounted rate is limited to the first person who contacts me and books more sessions. However, the offer for getting your song mixed free of charge is open to the first 3 people.

My only recent metal mix:

Contact me here or email me at TheSteelStudios@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you!

Last edited: