Steel

Moonlapse said:
ahahaha Peter on the left, Dan in the middle and Mikael on the right. ahahahahahaha oh god, man that almost beats the Bloodbath pics.

dude,what happend to those bloodbath pics?

Minder said:
You weren't trying too hard. I have three songs of Steel and one of Sorskogen (or smthng) all downloaded thru Slsk from my friend "anarje&metalmaniac". She's got almost everything that can be connected to Opeth :cool: - just ask her.

I would do that, only I haven't been able to connect to slsk for the last week and a half. it keeps telling me the same error message - "Could not resolve server address." and then it tells me to check my internet connection. This only happens with the software and at slsk.org. Meaning I can't even go to the bbs to ask questions. But yes, if I had it working, I'd deffinitely check out your friend (not in that way.... although...)

DarkNoise said:
I would do that, only I haven't been able to connect to slsk for the last week and a half. it keeps telling me the same error message - "Could not resolve server address." and then it tells me to check my internet connection. This only happens with the software and at slsk.org. Meaning I can't even go to the bbs to ask questions. But yes, if I had it working, I'd deffinitely check out your friend (not in that way.... although...)

You may need DNS fix client http://slsk.blogspot.com/