stephan forte= future guitar legend

control-denied777 said:
this guy is a true master his groove ,speed ,feeling,and technique is flaweless :headbang: cant wait for the new album :hotjump:
I Agree. I really like his playing. He plays with good feeling and can also shred like any other and still with good feeling.... if you know what I mean.
Adagios new album must be very good. I can't wait to hear it. Hope so that they don't go to death metal style. Then it would be such a disappointment... but i believe that they won't change their style. :hotjump:

im lookin forward to this new album, too. i havent heard how Eric and Gus sound with them yet. altho im not sure i agree with the name of the thread. many guitarists/nonguitarists i know swear that he already IS a guitar legend, and i agree with them. i mean he's only gonna get better with time, but geez, how much better is there?

the only way they will have enuff money to tour is if we all pay for it by spreading the word right? Stephan's guitar tone and technique are incredible many people under estimate him. I would also like him to find time to do another solo cd' "Visions" is freak n awsome. He has alot of talent and seems like a great guy too.

Jerich said:
the only way they will have enuff money to tour is if we all pay for it by spreading the word right? Stephan's guitar tone and technique are incredible many people under estimate him. I would also like him to find time to do another solo cd' "Visions" is freak n awsome. He has alot of talent and seems like a great guy too.

no no.. not solo cd. its just full shredding. nobody wants to listen it if its just soloing. generally solo cds are just soloing. I support adagio dvd! or what will even better is prog power dvd. exam 2004 (dreamscape, adagio etc..)

PRauhala said:
no no.. not solo cd. its just full shredding. nobody wants to listen it if its just soloing. generally solo cds are just soloing. I support adagio dvd! or what will even better is prog power dvd. exam 2004 (dreamscape, adagio etc..)
I Agree. Those solo CD's went allways "too far"... you know. Who'd like to hear 60 minutes of shredding.... nobody.
I would really like if they made DVD! That would be something!

i think its too early for a DVD.the new cd would totally kick ass.by the way about stephans solo album i think its awesome but the recording sux

Ever since ADAGIO record label went under that had to add a huge burden onto Stephans Shoulders? I know he teaches guitar fulltime now!so when is it time to do your own thing. Between Teaching and recording/writing new ADAGIO he doesn't have time for a new solo CD and YES I WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER SOLO CD!! it allows him to blow off steam other than ADAGIO you know other aspects of his musicial personality. So when he gets time I would love to hear more. A DVD yes!!!! that would rule are there any Known Videos Of ADAGIO out there? I have the Stephan Forte' DVD guitar Lesson it rules......Stephan is close and Personnal. I saw then In Atlanta..and talked with Stephan so that was Urber -Kool......

a DVD would be cool after the new cd :headbang: its really sad to see great musicians like stephan have to do something else beside making and playing music for living :ill: i hope they'lll get more popular in future

Uli plays but man he's gay Looking ...nice pants dude....Seen this tour and he was very FLAME-Boyent!!! His Vivaldi Piece was incredible..but he still looks gay..do you think Yngwie used to rob Uli's closet for clothes???