Stephan Forte DVD

sweepking

Jul 18, 2002
Visit site
Got my copy today and it is kick ass. At normal speed his solos are just :OMG: He then slows them down to a real slow practice speed which further shows his control: awesome technique, awesome tone, and an awesome vibrato. Definitely worth the purchase price. This joins the Guitar Chapter as my favorite instructional videos. Having both, I don't really see where he is technically superior to Romeo as many seem to think. I actually thought that Romeo's tapping still seems more complex where their other techniques are about equal. If anything, their playing seems even more similar after watching the video, particularly the way they use the whammy bar and phrase the string skipping licks. Awesome stuff.

sweepking said:
Got my copy today and it is kick ass. At normal speed his solos are just :OMG: He then slows them down to a real slow practice speed which further shows his control: awesome technique, awesome tone, and an awesome vibrato. Definitely worth the purchase price. This joins the Guitar Chapter as my favorite instructional videos. Having both, I don't really see where he is technically superior to Romeo as many seem to think. I actually thought that Romeo's tapping still seems more complex where their other techniques are about equal. If anything, their playing seems even more similar after watching the video, particularly the way they use the whammy bar and phrase the string skipping licks. Awesome stuff.
He's whammy bar using is incredible...I've got this video in october or something. He plays every solo very clearly in that video. Just like on the CD.

his whammy bar shits are awesome ,plus unlike many european players his got a nice filling in his solos.by the way his lag guitar is sweet