Steve and I engage in AIM chatting...

FretsAflame said:
pffffft sure I don't give a fuck, I'm the juggernaut bitch.

Just so there are no surprises;

1. My jizz smells like chlorine.

2. Derek's tastes like strawberries and cream.

3. I think I call loner an asshole.

4. You should definitely take out a certain part about a certain someone because that's a bit much.

5. Cock massage, 5 dolla.

haha, I was just fannying about, half of that shit should never be exposed to the innocent eyes that frequent this forum :p

It was sexier than you can ever imagination.

Conclusion from the conversation: Steve and I, armed with Colin Farrell and comically large sombreros can woo women at will.

derek said:
It was sexier than you can ever imagination.

Conclusion from the conversation: Steve and I, armed with Colin Farrell and comically large sombreros can woo women at will.

/agree

*Laura is unavailable to comment since she tripped in the hottub full of strawberry-flavored bleach, and died ... not so much from drowning in the bleach as from particpating in the awesomely terrible thing that was that conversation*

:lol:

I was just suprised at how quickly it degenerated! From "hey dude, whats your (workout) routine" to "THOSE ABS LOOK ACE, AND WOULD LOOK EVEN SEXIER WITH SOME FAKE TAN!"

and from there to...well Laura is scarred, so that explains where it went next.

It WAS still sexy, though.

Oh be quiet. It's hardly wrecking your day, and if it is...go roll some retards down a hill - NOW there is entertainment.

actually, I do die a little inside each time this thread lets me down again and again.

It's like reliving that christmas day where I woke up early to catch Santa in action.....

and ended up stepping on the easter bunny, and now he's dead :/

dcfc00143jy.jpg

img39823zg.jpg

even slightly salvaged?