Steve Harris' daughter... oh my...

297908.jpg

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

DR.....WHO...:oops:

She is a very good looker don't get me wrong, but at the concert she told everyone who she was, so you had to like her singing in respect for her farther.

In my opinion Lauren Harris should of let the crowed give an honest opinion of her singing because thats what happend, she was trying to get the people to like her for her name not her performance, it was like "don't boo me off for who I am, dads watching and if you don't like me he won't like you show me respect" like I said thats in my opinion....:)

DR.....WHO...:oops:

She is a very good looker don't get me wrong, but at the concert she told everyone who she was, so you had to like her singing in respect for her farther.

In my opinion Lauren Harris should of let the crowed give an honest opinion of her singing because thats what happend, she was trying to get the people to like her for her name not her performance, it was like "don't boo me off for who I am, dads watching and if you don't like me he won't like you show me respect" like I said thats in my opinion....:)

I agree with you totally. Here we were like we hope there's not much booing, daddy may become angry and don't play. The real fact is that she's on tour with Maiden out of nepotism not music quality. I can even quote local bands that play way better music than hers with both hands tied up.

NP: Death Angel - 'Buried Alive'

Pretty girl, she signs alright and has an OK stage presence... does not belong at a Maiden show though! I was very respectful because of my love for her father, and I seriously tried very hard to enjoy her set, but... meh!

I gotta agree with ya Sixxswine. She needs some help in the singing dept.

But she needs no help in the Looks dept!
Not bad

I agree with you totally. Here we were like we hope there's not much booing, daddy may become angry and don't play. The real fact is that she's on tour with Maiden out of nepotism not music quality. I can even quote local bands that play way better music than hers with both hands tied up.

NP: Death Angel - 'Buried Alive'

I agree 100%!!:heh:

haha
found this little biography:

Lauren Harris launched her career in 2005 after being talent spotted by legendary British producer-writer-artist Russ Ballard who had absolutely no idea she was the daughter of Iron Maiden leader/founder member, Steve Harris. Following the successful studio session with Russ, Lauren assembled a live band and proceeded to play a series of shows around Florida and in the UK..yadayadayada:p:D