Steve should've run for governer of California

Tell us your policies, first. I'm not voting for anyone who doesn't state their policies. (or, in ah-nulds case, he just gave vauge answers when asked for his policies on certain issues) Damn, those Californians must have been fucking desperate or stupid to vote Arnie in. Anyway, the policies first before I make a decision on whether you are worthy of the postion of govenor of California.
/I was bored, and ranting every once in awhile is for cool people, like me. :cool: Sometimes I feel so conceited. :D

I´m not sure... Having to choose betwen Ahhhnold and Steve D. is hard. You know, Steve plays the Bass, but Ahhnold IS Conan... I´d vote for Lary Flint, and let the Sluts come!.

Just replying to that stupid ass mother fucker who said that us californian's are stupid....Your just jealous because you didnt get the opportunity to live in our state...and even though Arnold has no previous experience in politics, he is probably the most didicated person who ran for Gov. Just an example on how dedicated he is: To shoot Terminator 3, arnold, now 55 years old, worked out for 3 hours each day for about a year before the movie so he could look like he did 10 years ago when he did T2....So when you are 55 years old, id like you see you work out for 3 hours a day for a year...you will probably only make it one hour before your body breaks into to pieces!!

Well i voted for him, because of the things I said in the previous post. And anyway, he was going to get chosen anyway....well actually I didnt vote for him.....i wanted to but stupidly i fucked up on the ballet and didnt see the first question because I was in a hurry and I also just snorted a fat line of coke....but anyway, Arnold is going to have to be good, or else there is going to be another recall, but now that he is governer im going support him because hes all we got.

Yeah, he is a devoted person, but we aren't talking about body-building here...Politics requires a good head for buisness, and you have to be ruthless as well. Ahh, from the Terminator to teh Governator. Hilarious. I'm glad I don't live in California right now, although i'd like to visit San Francisco or Los Angeles sometime.

California? Isn't that the state where the people used referenda to demand decrease of taxes and after that demanded the governor to resign since the state ran out of money? And now Arnie's going to solve all those problems. Living in California must be just like a fairy tale....