Steve Smyth Internet Guitar Lessons

Bump on this thread!

If anyone is still interested in studying with me, from those who posted before who have not yet joined, or otherwise, email me anytime at: steve@stevesmyth.com and please put INTERNET GUITAR LESSONS in the title!

I've still got plenty of spaces open, and welcome all styles and levels!

Hey, Steve!

I'm currently short on money, but I'm sure to come in with some in a week or so! The first thing I hope to use it on is some lessons from one of my favorite guitarists! :headbang:

I've looked forward to possibly getting lessons from you ever since I first heard that you were going to give them out a few months ago.

The internet is so amazing! Some of this stuff you can do on it is just breath-taking...

EDIT:

Wow...reading that over again, I realized it made me look like I have just discovered the internet. Haha

Hey, Steve!

"I'm currently short on money, but I'm sure to come in with some in a week or so! The first thing I hope to use it on is some lessons from one of my favorite guitarists! :headbang:"

Hey Ambivalent, when you're ready, just drop me an email! And honored to be considered one of your favorite guitarists!

"I've looked forward to possibly getting lessons from you ever since I first heard that you were going to give them out a few months ago.
The internet is so amazing! Some of this stuff you can do on it is just breath-taking...

EDIT:

Wow...reading that over again, I realized it made me look like I have just discovered the internet. Haha
"

I'm happy to be in a position now where I am able to teach over the internet, as I had been trying to get this off the ground properly for the last few years, but time restraints always were a problem. But, we're here with this technology now, and I'll be teaching indefinitely once again, as I've rediscovered just how much I enjoy it again, and, being well, having a clear head again (funny what kidney disease does to your mind, as my docs pointed out), I'm ready to take on as many interested musicians and guitarists out there as possible!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey Steve, I was thinking of maybe starting up lessons with you. I've been playing for a little over two years now. What time slots do you have open?