Steve to appear on "Maximum Threshold", 10/06/07

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
Steve will guest on the "Maximum Threshold" show on Saturday, October 6 at 8:00 p.m. EST.

"Maximum Threshold" is an Internet radio show dedicated to presenting up-and-coming hard rock bands and successful bands as well as interviews, news and music reviews.

To hear the program, go to this location and click on the "Listen Live" button.

I hope they make it available as a download like they did with Steve's last interview with them. Really looking forward to hearing this...

The show will be available as it was in the past. But you can check it out live tonight.
It will be really cool if you can go to http://maximumthreshold.net and sign up and then meet us in the chatroom on the site by 8pm EST. You can post your questions on there and we will ask the to Steve.

There will be video stream on the front page of the site and the show will also be recorded after the show is done tonight. We will be playing some exclusive Esseness Project music tonight!

Hope to see you there on the site and don't forget to take a minute and register
http://www.maximumthreshold.net/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

Steve Rocks!!!

See ya there!!!
Dom

I just cheked out the first part of the show. Very cool stuff in that song, it reminded me a lot of marty friedman + jason becker. :headbang:

I tuned in. Cool show and a nice interview. It was awesome to finally hear some EssnEss stuff in its entirety. Looking forward to the release! :worship:

I was a bit surprised that Steve was calling from London, though...

well, could somebody upload only the interview w/ steve?

downloading that whole show takes too long (5% after 4 hours! and my computer sucks again and reboots all the time :Smug: :yuk: )

Hey Everybody,

My thanks to all of you who caught the live interview, and those who are looking for only my interview recorded, please go to The EssenEss Project forum, where you will find Dom from Maximum Threshold has posted it.

Glad you guys liked what you have heard in The Afterlife! Not sure how many are referring to the 2nd song which was played post interview, Sphere, but that is there right after the interview as well. Only a tatse of what's on the album! There is finally news coming reagrding the release of the album, and where to find it, very soon, on The EssenEss Project forum, so please stay tuned!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Maximum Threshold Radio Show unleashes a few exclusive tracks of The EssenEss Project

Shhh
Please tell everyone that we have the exclusive premier of a few new tracks from Steve Smyth's The EssenEss Project on our site.
But you have to listen to the show to check out the songs. I made it easier for everyone. I have edited down our 3 hours show to have just the beginning of the show, "The Afterlife" (new song), the interview with Steve, and then "Sphere".

I sure hope that you after you listen to the show that you get back to our site and sign up on there. We would love to have you join our site and post in our forum section also. Steve has his own section on there also, I will be adding more features to that area soon also.

Just click Steve's logo and the show should start up. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me an email at dom@maximumthreshold.net

http://www.maximumthreshold.net/index.php?option=com_weblinks&task=view&catid=13&id=93

If you ever have questions about the show, please let me know.
I will always try to make it easier for you.
I have lived by "dial up" and know how much is sucks to have to wait forever for something.

Dom

I'll be there if you keep it local :headbang:

steve lives in London.
I think the live stream idea is really good. Get a few gigs in england to build a name for the album, then do a bigger show and stream that on the web. I will watch it (but it is not the point, cause i'm buying the album anyway:lol:). Hell, steve knows how to promote albums better than me, but i think the live stream idea is a good one. I could also do some street team work in the seattle area if i get other people with me to help me run it, I'd do it!