Steven Slate Drums 4.0 Quick Test Keyboard Drumming

ShamStalin

Metal Head
Nov 18, 2010
Malaysia
Listen in 720p Mode.

No Post Processing on Drums hehe. Ignore those boring guitar/bass sound :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you can play (and damn well) the drum parts on a keyboard instead of having to go through the mind numbing tediousness of programming them (and still sounding like crap). ;)

I agree with Carlos' sentiment. Though, it's only said out of complete envy. ;)

=O

Thanks... I had problems on doing some toms fill in ...that requires me atleast 1 week to master on that precisely... the easiest way for me, play as tight as possible, and do less correcting[quantize]...normally I'll leave it like that without quantize it... it sounds much more natural...

Because you can play (and damn well) the drum parts on a keyboard instead of having to go through the mind numbing tediousness of programming them (and still sounding like crap). ;)

I agree with Carlos' sentiment. Though, it's only said out of complete envy. ;)

yup

thats why I said I meant it as a compliment ;)

Damn. I'm more impressed with your keyboard drumming skills than the Slate kit. I mean it sounds fine, but whatever. I'm a drummer and I can't play keyboards drums anywhere near that well.

Damn. I'm more impressed with your keyboard drumming skills than the Slate kit. I mean it sounds fine, but whatever. I'm a drummer and I can't play keyboards drums anywhere near that well.

Thats good that you can play real Drums, how I wish...haha...maybe we could collab on something over the net? <3